shape
carat
color
clarity

mrs.VL

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Mrs VL passed today after 5 days in hospice. The cancer had metastasized to her brain. She fell a few weeks ago on the sidewalk and hit her head. There was a large chronic subdural hematoma on the left hemisphere.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I still have birthday cake in the fridge.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VL,

I am so sorry for your loss.

Sending you hugs. I wish you were nearby so I could hug you in person.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VapidLapid|1438656851|3910800 said:
I still have birthday cake in the fridge.

I wish I could take even a little of your pain away.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VapidLapid|1438656456|3910796 said:
Mrs VL passed today after 5 days in hospice. The cancer had metastasized to her brain. She fell a few weeks ago on the sidewalk and hit her head. There was a large chronic subdural hematoma on the left hemisphere.

Oh, sorry to hear that VL :(sad

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh god, I'm so sorry.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry, VL, {{{hugs}}}

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry for your loss and everything that the two of you had to deal with leading up to today.

You have been, and will be, in my thoughts. I wish there was a way to help in real life.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VL, I'm very sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself, and allow those around you to take care of you too.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My sincere condolences.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VL, please accept my deepest condolences on the loss of your dear wife.

Even when it's "expected", when someone finally passes it's still a tremendous shock. Because you can't really imagine the world without them, and then suddenly....it's like, hey - where did they go?

And your caring journey has been extremely long and stressful, I know that. I expect you must be just exhausted and shell-shocked. The strain of caring for a loved one throughout a terminal disease really can't be understated.

I expect you must just feel numb right now. I know it's probably impossible, but if you can manage to organize a modicum of good food and rest, you'll be doing your poor depleted mind and body a favor.

What a journey, VL. Reflect on what a comfort you were to her in her darkest hours. That is not to be underestimated.

Please continue to check in here over the coming months. We will hold you up as you deal with your grief.

Hug:

(((((((((((VapidLapid)))))))))))))))

Thinking of you xxxxx

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Deepest condolences on the loss of your wife. *hugs*

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VL, I can never tell you the sadness I feel at the passing of your dear wife. My deepest condolences to you and your/her loved ones at this time. Biggest hugs to you my friend.

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This is terribly sad news VL, I am so sorry for your loss. My condolences go out to you and your family.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VL,

My deepest condolences for the loss of your wife.

boerumbiddy

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss. I don't even know you except as a poster to this forum but I can tell what care you took of your wife and what a blessing you were to her. Let her memory be a blessing to you.

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
I am so very sorry for your loss VL.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VL
My deepest condolences to you and your family :(sad ...BIG HUGS.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so, so sorry Vapid Lapid on the loss of your dear wife. So sorry.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My heart just sunk at the news of your wife passing. I am so sorry for your loss. Please be good to yourself. I'm sending you a big hug.

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
VL, I am so sorry for your loss. I wish I could wave a magic wand and make the pain you're feeling disappear. Hugs across the miles to you.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so very sorry VL, you have my sincere condolences. Sending heartfelt wishes of healing and comfort to you as you make your way through this difficult time. My heart goes out to you for all you've been through these past years, please take care of yourself. Big hugs to you.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry, VL. (((Hugs)))

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VL, I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of Mrs. VL. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VL I'm so very sorry for your heartbreaking loss.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry for you loss :(

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss. Know that your Pricescope family is here for you at any time. Be kind to yourself.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear Vapid, I am so so sorry. My heart goes out to you for all you have both been through and now for your heartbreaking loss. Sending heartfelt condolences to you and wishing you peace and comfort knowing you gave your wife unconditional love and support. She is at peace now.

GlamMosher

Shiny_Rock
My sympathies VL on your sad news.

Vale Mrs VL, fly freely with no more pain.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
My sincerest condolences, VL. I've been thinking about you and your DW a lot lately and am very sad to hear this news. I hope that you can find the strength to take care of yourself during this difficult time. My thoughts are with you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results