shape
carat
color
clarity

A tale of two halo's

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I shared my new RHR halo with you all last week, and I'm happy to say, I totally love it. I loved it so much, in fact, that it was making my left hand halo feel inadequate. As some of you may know, earlier this year I set my stone in a chunky halo, and was a bit insecure because I felt it had too much metal. Well, I thought that I grew to love it...until I started wearing my new RHR halo. Then, all the defects of my ering halo were somehow magnified. So, I decided to do something about it and went in the opposite direction.
image_3629.jpg
image_3630.jpg image_3631.jpg

I feel that the smaller pave really lets my stone stand out. I'm happy about that. While I do miss the massive finger coverage that my older halo provided, I can really focus on the diamond.

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
Your ring looks gorgeous (and huge)! :appl:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Nala, your new ring is gorgeous! :love: it looks fantastic and the finger coverage is great! The center stone is really eye catching in this setting. Love it! :appl:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Much better looking now :!: .. :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it and it still honestly gives you great finger coverage, it just looks more elegant now as well!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful and much more refined. Good job!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Heaps better :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks really beautiful nala :love: , and does make your diamond the star of the show - and the finger coverage is great, it looks huge on your hand! :clap:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great choice Nala!! What an anazing result. The beautiful ring looks gorgeous on you and makes the stone stand out.

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
nala, you know I liked both rings however your new setting is absolutley gorgeous and fits perfectly.
Love the new look and finger coverage :love:
Who did your new setting?
You picked a nice one this time, the center diamond shines and is the star of the show. Good Job!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Madison2|1434826721|3891845 said:
nala, you know I liked both rings however your new setting is absolutley gorgeous and fits perfectly.
Love the new look and finger coverage :love:
Who did your new setting?
You picked a nice one this time, the center diamond shines and is the star of the show. Good Job!

Thanks to all for your lovely comments.
Madison, the setting is stock.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now the center stone is the star!! Congrats on a GREAT reset. :D

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Night and Day..SO different...gorgeous remake! :appl:

Judy

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results