shape
carat
color
clarity

Memoire single prong band

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
When I started my research on previous pricescope threads for single prong bands I could not find many and hardly any for the brand Memoire. Hopefully this SMTB thread will others. I am pairing mine with a simple solitaire also.

I received my new memoire band back in May from Pearlman Jewelers. They were so easy, professional to do business. I chose the memoire band because I love the style next to my e-ring, it creates a scalloping effect like a string of diamonds. It's very low, just as low as my 1.9mm pave rose gold band I wear with it to stack sometimes. Plus, the .999 plat has amazing feel when worn. Memoire has lifetime warrenty on their products, also.

The diamonds are G color (same as e-ring) 11 diamonds at 0.42 ct total. Ideal cut, which look amazing in sun; however, I kept the clarity the same as Pearlmans website in the SI range. Edit to add photos done with phone without flash on sunny days

img_8267.jpg

img_8268.jpg

img_8269.jpg

img_8270.jpg

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
Also wanted to add a quick post for my kiki McDonough citine drop earrings I received from Neimen Marcus. Thank you Jambalaya for all your help and I am sorry just now finally posting. The earrings are amazing and excellent craftsmanship with the metal on the earring. Wish my photo skills gave them better justice.

not sure why side ways still new to this- I'm sorry about that, but at least you can see how the yellow gold and citine looks

img_8272.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new band is really beautiful and looks so good paired with your ering Victoria! :dance: You have a gorgeous set!

Also love your drop earrings, they are really lovely!!! Hope you don't mind, but I figured I would fix the pic - don't know why the pics come out sideways sometimes. Too big maybe?

img_8273.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE it - both stacked and alone!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a gorgeous band and it looks fantastic with your e-ring and other band! Your new drop earrings are very pretty too and look so elegant on the ear.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty new additions! The Memoire band is simply stunning!!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Your Memoire band is beautiful! It looks gorgeous with your ring! :appl:

Congrats on your new earrings too! They are just lovely! :clap:

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Junebug! I appreciate the rearrangement of the photo. Probably is because so big, I will need to try and resize next time.

Thank you motownmama, I adore your sets and junebugs and helped me with ideas!

Thank you sundial and rockinruby I love seeing both your jewelry posts. Everyone has such exquisite jewelry and the quality shines!

And thank you Missgotrocks. I was able to find your beautiful 5 stone memoire and read how happy you were with the quality before I purchased my band.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results