shape
carat
color
clarity

And now for something completely different…

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, how gorgeous, Junebug!!! :love: :love: :love: You and Michelle and Acebriun are killing me with these gorgeous yellow diamonds! I really think I need one, too! lol! I am behind from being in Las Vegas at the GTG last weekend so forgive my delay in commenting on your beautiful new ring!

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Your pear looks beautiful on you Junebug. I think it was Mrs Blop who said recently that she loved yellow gold because it was a colour. I have to agree with that and I love the warm glow of this ring.

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
woweeeeee-beautiful!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no, my apologies everyone! this thread went down to the bottom and I didn't realize I missed some comments… :oops:

Marcy, thank you so much my good friend! Your nice comments mean a lot to me!

DS, I am really glad you like it! I'm enjoying the pretty yellow color. Yes, PS can be dangerous, I see so many beautiful things here and my wish list just keeps growing! :cheeky:

Polished, it's so nice to hear from you! I'm so happy you stopped in and that you like the ring! I'm glad I took a chance on the yg, I really am loving it.

Artdecolover, thank you! I feel the same way about your recent reset, it makes me want an EC halo ring, really badly! (see what I mean DS?)

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Junebug, I didn't get a chance to read through all the threads, so forgive me if anyone has posted the same question and request.
Request: please post more pictures! I can't get enough of it :love: :love: :love: :love:
Question: How do you like wearing it? How does it feel to go from wearing a round halo (which I love, btw) to a yellow pear?

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Junebug I noticed this ring yesterday in your avatar and had to come find it. It is absolutely STUNNING! I am full of pear envy right now!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm in France right now and haven't had time to read the forums - till now..... I cannot decide which I like better - the RING! or your beautiful hands... both! the ring is perfect.. I love yellow diamonds.. thank you so much for sharing it.. wear it in beauty!

:love:

PyramidLake

Rough_Rock
Absolutely Stunning! Congratulations, you have a unique and truly beautiful ring. You must be smiling and glowing with happiness every time you look at it.

pricescopenewbie

Shiny_Rock
beautiful ring! it is such a nice stone - great size and pleasing color! wish i get one too lol

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nala, thank you so much and I will post a few more pics tomorrow! And I love wearing it, I'm really enjoying the pear shape. In some ways I think the pear shape looks a little better than the round - more delicate and the elongated shape looks nice on the hand…but I still love my OEC too and I switch back and forth (I only wear rings on my left hand). Although I guess I've been wearing the pear ring a lot because it's new lol.

Dragonfly, thanks very much, I'm so glad you like it, and I'm also glad you're posting again! :dance:

Tekate, wow, France! I hope you're having a fabulous time! Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it and thank you for the compliments…I don't get many these days and you made my day!

Thank you PyramidLake!! This ring definitely brightens my day a little!

Priscopenewbie, thank you for the sweet words! And I cannot wait to see your new ring! I know jealousy is not a nice thing, but I have a feeling I'm going to get green eyes when I see it, I won't be able to help myself :oops:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Junebug: is that a new ring in your avatar. The blue centered halo? It looks stunning!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring, I like the choice of yellow diamonds for the halo being paired with YG for the setting. How nice that you will be able to carry a bit of sunshine with your wherever you go.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1443802066|3934115 said:
Junebug: is that a new ring in your avatar. The blue centered halo? It looks stunning!

Acinom, just saw this, thank you! It's a Tiffany legacy and an impulse purchase - a very pretty ring but in hindsight I should have held out for a larger stone - hoping to add another larger CS cushion to my small collection someday! I plan to set it in a Soleste style double halo - not anytime soon but it's fun to dream. There are a few more pics of the ring in the Random Bling thread, they are at the end of the page.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-random-bling-thread.193925/page-5']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-random-bling-thread.193925/page-5[/URL]

Cokitty, thanks for stopping by and for the nice words! I'm finding that the setting really does complement the Y-Z diamond very nicely.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh! It's a beautiful aqua in such a gorgeous setting :love:
The stone has some much oomph and looks much larger for its carat weigth and on your elegant slim fingers. I like!!!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! I love the yellow gold halo setting. Nice and blingy!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, thanks Acinom, I appreciate the nice comments! :))

And thank you hearts-arrows girl, the halo is subtle but does add a bit more bling :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results