shape
carat
color
clarity

Single shared prong eternity or half eternity bands-Show me!

mixedmetallove64

Rough_Rock
I would absolutely love to see any and all diamond shared single pronged bands! I won't be getting one anytime soon and I'm okay with that. I just got a new wedding set and I'm so in love with it. But I do want a eternity band for possibly our ten year dating anniversary (because it's only a year and X months away)! for my right hand or to add to my set for a sparkly stack. :)

This one makes me drool (found it on pinterest). :love: :love: :love:
singlesharedprong.jpg

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
Re: Single shared prong eternity or half eternity bands-Show

Hi mixedmetallove, i am actually getting a single prong half band (11stone) but not for about 2 wks from pearlmans. I will try to come back to show then, if you would like. I got it for wearing alone with e-ring for classic somewhat different look, but also thought the single prong would make great look with stack look like you were saying.

mixedmetallove64

Rough_Rock

Victoria10|1429830015|3866772 said:
Hi mixedmetallove, i am actually getting a single prong half band (11stone) but not for about 2 wks from pearlmans. I will try to come back to show then, if you would like. I got it for wearing alone with e-ring for classic somewhat different look, but also thought the single prong would make great look with stack look like you were saying.

I absolutely want to see! Please, come back and share. :) Also, congrats on new bling! :appl:

mixedmetallove64

Rough_Rock

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock

Hi mixedmetallove, sorry it's been a month the ring came late and then my husband had to go back to Korea. I took quick pictures today, inside though, just to show he beautiful single prong scalloping and how well it can stack. I also like the simple look by itself with solitaire too. I love your rose gold band too and hope this helps. :wavey:

_30552.jpg

_30553.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results