shape
carat
color
clarity

Talk to me about nice Robe's

blingbuyer

Rough_Rock
I had such great success getting suggestions for my engagement ring i just had to come back. So the fiance asked for a Robe for xmas. All Robes look the same to me. Can someone make some suggestions of nice women's robes in the $100-$200 range? Are there particular brands or styles that are popular or better than others?

Thanks in advance!!

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
If you like something cozy, I would check out the UGG robes. They're very soft and plush. I'm hoping Santa brings me one for xmas :)

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I have gotten two robes from Victoria Secret and I love them. My first one last several years and I only got a new one because it was starting to look shabby.

podfoot

Rough_Rock
Do you have a Nordstrom rack nearby? Last christmas I gave a robe as a gift from there, and it was so nice that his spouse requested one the next year - found the same one at Nordstrom rack! I don't know what brand it is, but they came in a variety of different colors, and cost about $50. I think they retailed for over $100!

khn

Rough_Rock
I would suggest the carole hochman plush robe from Costco.com but its way under budget at $20 with shipping included. Its a cozy robe and it feels like your wrapped in the softest blanket ever but still lightweight.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results