shape
carat
color
clarity

A little bored? Try this...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
A friend sent me this link. I haven''t been able to stump it yet. I even chose ''Tess'' from McLeod''s Daughters (an Australian drama series) and it guess who I was.

http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
He he he....I stumped it!! Initially, I couldn''t and I was picking obscure characters....then I did Nadia, Syndey Bristow''s younger sister from Alias and it thought I was Monica from Friends....HEE HEE
36.gif
36.gif

PhillipSchmidt

Brilliant_Rock
I was Eric Cartman. It thought I was another boy.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Too cool!! I picked Rachel from friends!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I stumped it with Janet from Three''s company.

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
I stumped it with Samantha from Who''s the Boss!

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
I stumped it with Johanthan Winter''s character Gunny Davis from Davis Rules.

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Stumped it again with Penelope Keith''s character Audrey from "To the Manor Born". This game is too easy.

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
That was fun! I finally stumped it with Edina Moonson from Absolutely Fabulous! It guessed that I was Neil from The Young Ones (although I was only the 2nd person to use him.
9.gif
)

love rocks

Rough_Rock
AChIO - Great minds think alike! Or at least, similarly - I stumped it with Sidney Bristow from Alias.

I love that show!!!!!!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I stumped it with Ferenc Szalasi of Hungary :). (It was sure I was Jozef Tiso of Slovakia.) I helped it with a question that would be "yes" for Szalasi and "no" for Tiso. Did the rest of you who stumped it also help its database?

Deb

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/12/2005 6:20:41 AM
Author: Platinumsmith
I was Eric Cartman. It thought I was another boy.

Who *is* Eric Cartman?

Deborah

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/12/2005 11:55:25 AM
Author: love rocks
AChIO - Great minds think alike! Or at least, similarly - I stumped it with Sidney Bristow from Alias.

I love that show!!!!!!!

That''s interesting!! I originally did Syndey Bristow and it figured me out!! That''s why I went for Nadia...that''s when I stumped it!!! I love that show too!!! Wasn''t it great last night?!

AGBF...Yes, I did help out the database by providing them with another question....

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/12/2005 12:20:55 PM
Author: AGBF

I stumped it with Ferenc Szalasi of Hungary :). (It was sure I was Jozef Tiso of Slovakia.) I helped it with a question that would be ''yes'' for Szalasi and ''no'' for Tiso. Did the rest of you who stumped it also help its database?

Deb
Yes, I helped it. I didn''t want anyone else to come along and stump it as easily as I did...
2.gif

sweetnghtmr

Rough_Rock
I havn''t stumped it yet, and I''ve tried three times! Thanks for the link!

bopitaddict

Shiny_Rock
clark kent from smallville... it guessed me as hide from the 70''s show... :)

Cath

Shiny_Rock
I haven''t stumped it yet but I can always tell when it "has me" -- I just did Jessica Simpson and the last question was "Nick...I need your help?" Too funny! I also tried Meredith Grey from Grey''s Anatomy, hoping a newer show would stump it, but it still got me.

Deb -- Eric Cartman is a character from South Park. When I tried being him though, it figured me out. Maybe Platinumsmith helped the database out and it caught me!

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
I like this thing-- I''ve seen it before.

It worked-- I chose Lana from Three''s Company and it took awhile, but guessed correctly. I am the third person to ever pick Lana. LOL

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
My sister got one of her sons a little hand held game that was something like this. You had to think of something, like an object or a person or an animal or whatever. It basically asked you a series of questions like this one did until it guessed the right answer. Sometimes it guessed two or three times before it was right. Very occasionally we were able to stump it. It was pretty fun. I think she said she got it at Sharper Image.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I picked pamand from Stacked because it''s a new show and we don''t know much about her yet and it still guessed right, but congratulated me on my clever pick

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/12/2005 11:04:23 AM
Author: PaulaW
Sorry PaulaW. I chose Samantha as well and it guessed who I was. You must have answered a few questions wrong along the way.

deny

Rough_Rock
I stumped it with Hotlips from MASH and it guessed me as Marcia Brady.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I stumped it with Baby Maggie from the Simpsons! But I added the Q that would have clinched it ''aka do you suck on a pacifier''...so I guess it won''t be so easy next time.
9.gif

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
I stumped it with Beth Pryor from American Dreams. I have a question, though. I was asked "Do you work on TV." I was not sure whether the question was to assertain whether I was a character vs. a dictator, or if they were asking if my character worked on TV on there show. Am I just waaay over thinking this?

Munchkin

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/12/2005 7:27:52 PM
Author: Munchkin
I stumped it with Beth Pryor from American Dreams. I have a question, though. I was asked ''Do you work on TV.'' I was not sure whether the question was to assertain whether I was a character vs. a dictator, or if they were asking if my character worked on TV on there show. Am I just waaay over thinking this?

Munchkin

I believe all the questions are in regard to the character itself, not the actor who is portraying the actor...make sense?
33.gif

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/12/2005 6:29:31 PM
Author: Sparkster

Sorry PaulaW. I chose Samantha as well and it guessed who I was. You must have answered a few questions wrong along the way.
Maybe she tried Samantha before you did, and the game had already "learned" the answer.

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/12/2005 7:35:12 PM
Author: sjz

Date: 5/12/2005 6:29:31 PM
Author: Sparkster

Maybe she tried Samantha before you did, and the game had already ''learned'' the answer.
Nope - I chose Samantha on a previous occasion.

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/12/2005 6:37:34 PM
Author: denyRN
I stumped it with Hotlips from MASH and it guessed me as Marcia Brady.
I''ve done Hotlips before and it guessed it. In fact, it guessed all the MASH characters I''ve chosen

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just stumped it with Spanky from Our Gang, too much fun!!!
3.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
It guessed my first few, but then I stumped it with Rory from Gilmore Girls. Although, it says sitcom, so I"m not sure if that counts...? But then again, Alias definitely isnt a sitcom and it was working for those people.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results