shape
carat
color
clarity

No longer a girlfriend...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
GBC
6.gif
23.gif
Your ring is drop dead gorgeous chickie!! I LOVE
30.gif
those side shots, low profile with tons of bling, and those double prongs, yum
9.gif
congratulations, and thanks for all the great pics
emphoto.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I knew he wouldn''t keep you waiting. Your Leon masterpiece is absolutely stunning and your diamond looks huge! We will have to meet for dinner again soon so that I can see that in person!!! I''m so happy for you!!!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
that is truly a piece of art. Unbelievably beautiful. It looks amazing. Congratultions!!

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
Holy cannoli
30.gif

What an absolutely beautiful, breathtaking ring! The side shot is just spectacular. Oh, wow...
And the flower shots show the fire from that center stone... blinding.
10.gif

Congratulations on your engagement!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Ginger - It''s absolutely AMAZING, STUNNING, GORGEOUS, I LOVE it
30.gif
30.gif

I''ve always wondered what a Leon Creation would look like with a round, most of the pics on his site are other shapes. Your ring turned out beautifully and looks incredible on your hand. What a sweet proposal story.
i''ve got to back and look at all the pics again, as if I don''t have enough drool on my computer already
20.gif
1.gif
2.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

GINGER!!!!!!!!

HOW WONDERFUL!!!! I just ADORE your proposal story-so personal and unique and special to you two as a couple!! And I love that you launched across the seat and decimated the cup and spilled everywhere and I love that the ring wasn't even the first thing on your mind b/c you were SO HAPPY!
23.gif
23.gif

.....and WHOA. Leon does it again! When I saw that side view my jaw literally dropped open. WOW!!!!! It is PERFECT! HOORAY!!!!!!! Just floored by it--honestly, there's no such thing as too many pictures, post away!

(p.s. what is your ring size?)

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Ginger- your ring is BREATHTAKINGING BEAUTIFUL & simply amazing! Congratulations on your engagement and thanks for sharing with us- we can never get enough photos when rings are that spectacular!

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Very cool proposal story and I just love your ring! So sparkly and the setting is unique and beautiful, Leon''s work is amazing as always.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
OH MY GOD!!! It is sooo gorgeous. Wow. I''m almost speechless! What a fabulous story and a simply stunning, beautiful, perfect Leon creation. I''m so jealous!! Congratulations!!!!

twinkletoes

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS ON YOUR PRE-WIFE STATUS!!!

And your ring is sofaking gorgeous! We''re not tired of the pictures - please post more! LOL

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
what a cute proposal story!
congratulations to you and your pre-husband
your ring is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh GingerBread.
What a romantic proposal. I love it.
Nothing like love and fried chicken!

That ring is amazing. I love all the shots. ALL OF THEM>
I espcially like the side shots and the ones shooting off the gamma rays!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
OMG--it is stunning!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
You must be so excited...
9.gif
Congrats Ms. I-AM-NOW-A-FIANCEE!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ETA: Your photos are awesome-what fire from the stones--even the melee.
10.gif
Incredible ring!
30.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
beautemous!! love love love it!
3.gif

noobie

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that''s just beautiful. What a great job you guys did, and congrats as well.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh my my my my......truely delightful
30.gif
. Heartfelt congrats!

cheers--Sharon

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
awww. ginger.. that story is too cute.. and your ring.. well.. its just amazing.. I love how it looks like a simple pave band soliitaire..from the top.. but then from the side.. MAJOR BLINGAGE!! I LOVE IT! Congrats! It must feel good to be off that list finally!

hehe.. so when is the wedding?!
2.gif
I''m one of THOSE people now that I''m a BRIDE!!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Oh Ginger! That is so beautiful! I love the side profile, and the diamond is sooooo incredible. Looks wonderful on your hand, and the proposal story is just so sweet. Simple but something that you can both cherish forever! Congrats!

Cath

Shiny_Rock
Wow, what a great proposal and beautiful ring! Love love LOVE the diamonds along the girdle! Wowee!! Congrats!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
STUNNING!!!
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Must.....stop.....drooling.............
31.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is awsome! Sparks are flying outta that stone. And Leon''s work is perfection. Congratulations !
I told my husband your story - he said "is Frenchy''s still there?" He graduated Dec. ''77! So it''s been a while since we''ve been on campus. Love the shank on the ring, it is so feminine.

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
The only thing I was thinking when I saw your ring was OH MY GOSH!!!! It''s totally...completely...utterly beautiful! I particularly LOVE the side view. OH MY GOSH your ring is AMAZING!!!

I came here after reading your post on the LIW board and the engagement story is the CUTEST. I love how you two cruise out for junk food in the middle of the night. Your engagement story is one of the sweetest I''ve ever heard. I think it''s so perfect that he took you to the place you fell in love and escaped annoying college roommates!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

9.gif
10.gif
9.gif
10.gif
1.gif
1.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
GIIIINNGGGGEEERRRR!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

OMG, it''s SOOOO freaking BEAUTIFUL and I think your story is totally cute! I knew he wouldn''t make you wait too much longer! And I''ll definitely be keeping an eye out at BCM and in the med center for a cute girl with a KNOCKOUT leon mege on her finger! Don''t worry, if a random girl grabs your hand and starts drooling, it''s probably me.
2.gif

Congrats a million times over for graduating from the LIW list! I was so hoping you wouldn''t be on it too much longer!!!

And now, you have something new to obsess over...the wedding!
3.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
BTW, Ginger and Appletini....H-town get-together sometime???? I didn''t make it to the last one, but I''d love to meet you gals!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Oh! You guys are making my blush...
emembarrassed.gif
. Teehee! I love it! Thank you so much for all the compliments!! It''s like this huge RELEASE to FINALLY be able to post my ring on here and all the comments keep my giddy just-got-engaged high at its peak after it starts falling as real life (i.e. work, school) threaten to drag me back down to earth. I thought about why I love the comments so much here as opposed to the non-PS comments is that you guys appreciate, notice, and understand all the little details that we agonized over in choosing the diamond and the setting (I tried to explain briefly to some people and I just got blank stares when I mentioned milgraining, fire, brilliance, claw prongs, pave, table). i am most definitely going to try to get the pics from Leon, AND I just discovered this UNBELEIVABLE lighting at my best friend''s house that makes the ring absolutely INDESCRIBABLE. No worries, I won''t burden you guys with more pics now, but I am itching to go take pics there (as silly as I''ll look to the "lay" people
9.gif
).

KBerly - I love the low setting. I''m a med student and am constanly in gloves and the ring slips right into it with out a hitch!

blue roses - I''m a 4.5, but the ring is a 4.75 and is a tiny bit loose, which is ok, I prefer slightly loose to account for summer swelling and perhaps sometime in the future -- pregnant swelling!
2.gif

I want to tahank all the LIWs who kept me SANE (relatively) through out this whole process, who patiently walked me through my setting indecisiveness, and for understanding that although we obsess about the ring, TRULY what we are anxious for is to be able to take that next step together with the one who makes our hearts go ka-thump!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
That is one amazing ring! Congratulations
36.gif

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
Wonderful proposal. Congratulations
36.gif

WOW!!!
30.gif
What a gorgeous ring
10.gif
. It is breathtaking and I'm sure you're just in awe of it. I'd be staring at it all day.

Best wishes.
35.gif

hellokitty

Rough_Rock
Oh MY GOSH!!!! Ginger that is absolutly stunning!!!! Congratulations, you are now a "pre-wife " yaaaaayyy!!!!!
annna

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
9.gif
Wow Ginger you are one lucky girl!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Congrats!!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results