shape
carat
color
clarity

Will There Be Another PP Pearl Chat?

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
i am absolutely itching to make a pearl purchase; but, a big part of me wants to wait and see what PP brings back from Hong Kong. Does anybody know if there might be another PP Pearl Chat this year when they get back?

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
4ranchgirl is heading there next month for her "older than dirt" birthday pearls. She will know.

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
Oooh! I hope she does another Pearl Chat when she goes! I re-watched last year's last night. It's really neat to see them go over the stock from the gem show and pick their favorite pieces out.

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
Where may I find last year's chat? I'd like to see it, thanks.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
PP has a section on youtube, and it looks like all the chats are archived there.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I usually go to PP to choose my birthday present in March/April time frame. I'm not sure when I am going to PP yet because the only thing on my list this year is a double rope strand of light but very colorful Tahitians. He has gotten a few strands in but looking for more lots. And since I will officially be "older than dirt" :shifty: this year I want something really spectactular which will top my holy grail :love: "fat sisters" from last year. The pearls from the lastest buying trip are just now starting to be delivered and he probably has a few goodies up his sleeve for us to see. Maybe something from his trip to Flower Island :naughty: I would be happy to look for something for you when I do go to PP but I'm just at this point not sure when.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results