shape
carat
color
clarity

Lookouts / Short hiking trails in LA area (near 405/10 preferrably)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tibbs

Rough_Rock
Help! I was planning on proposing at one of the Mulholland lookouts but these appear to be more of a quick turnoff on Mullholland more than a short trail to a point where one can lookout. Anyway, that is what I am looking for to pop the question. I am in Chicago so I can't really get out there to scope the place out but I am pretty familiar with getting around L.A. and the different areas.

Can anyone recommend a good lookout/overlook place or some place with a short hiking trail, at the end of which I could be waiting to pop the question? I have heard there is one called the Topanga Canyon Overlook. How long is the hike to it? How long would it take to get to from Culver City? Thanks so much!

P.S. And quasi-private would be preferred but isn't essential.

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
I''d estimate 20 minutes from Culver City since it''s not pure freeway. It''s really not that far of a drive.

I did mine at the Hollywood Bowl Overlook. One of the Mulholland ones. Yes, it''s just a turnoff, but the lookout itself is up these stairs (decent distance, altho nothing you would break a sweat over) to a nice, secluded, enclosed space.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results