shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Valentina: 2.26ct OEC, fancy pink diamonds, and hearts.

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I love it! But you already knew that. :) Everything about Valentina is just perfect and lovely.
<3

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A truly amazing ring. So happy for you!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
madelise|1424083839|3833320 said:
Tourmaline said:
Wow, so lovely! Thank you for sharing your journey with us. I think it's wonderful that you had the strength to let go of a relationship that wasn't right. You saved yourself and him from long-term heartache. Lovely project, lovely ring. Also, I have you to thank for my interest in and love of macarons!!

I don't know if I had the strength to let go... :wacko: or if those are accurate words, haha. More like people around me that loved me forced me to get back up afterwards. I didn't voluntarily walk away. AND SO SORRY TO YOUR WAISTLINE AND WALLET. Aren't macarons the worst sins ever? I'm addicted. :lickout: :lickout: :lickout:

Sorry, I guess I read that relationship thing incorrectly. Hugs!

But about those macarons...it's not only my waistline! It's my fingers! Right now my Penelope ring doesn't fit on my finger without pain! Terrible! I'll be dieting for the next few months. Sigh.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! She's beautiful. :)

ruffrock

Rough_Rock
I know this is a very old post. Looking for a new setting and wondering how this holds up for daily wear?

Does it snag due to the end of the hearts?

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know this is a very old post. Looking for a new setting and wondering how this holds up for daily wear?

Does it snag due to the end of the hearts?

Yes. This is not a daily wear ring. One of the hearts got lost already and has yet to be replaced because I can’t be bothered to ship it and also pay for a new stone. I haven’t work it in ages due to this fact. I love it but I do not recommend it at all unless it’s just for occasional wear.

ruffrock

Rough_Rock
Yes. This is not a daily wear ring. One of the hearts got lost already and has yet to be replaced because I can’t be bothered to ship it and also pay for a new stone. I haven’t work it in ages due to this fact. I love it but I do not recommend it at all unless it’s just for occasional wear.

Thank you for your response. Greatly appreciated. :D I'm sorry to hear you have lost one of the hearts. :cry2: I hope that you will wear your ring again soon. It's too beautiful not to.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results