shape
carat
color
clarity

Valentines reset

kellydean

Rough_Rock
After having my 3 carat emerald cut for several months in the solitaire setting that I thought I wanted, I never felt that the setting was substantial enough for the diamond. it just felt too lightweight to me (I picked the wrong solitaire setting) I couldn't decide what i wanted but then some 3 stone rings caught my eye and that is the way i decided to go. the setting is a platinum Joshua J design 3 stone with trap sides. NOW i think i am DONE. the EC is 3.01 J IF and the traps are.70 tcw H-I VS2-SI1 (i didn't source them separately) shown in one picture with my new EC eternity band with 2.25 tcw G VS2.the other pic is with a plain platinum band . which way do you guys like the best? i like both and i IS good to have a choice!!! i can tell you i breathed a sigh of relief when i opened the box!! it was a LOOONG 3 weeks and 5 days!!LOL!!

_27025.jpg

_27026.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow kellydean, your reset turned out beautifully and looks amazing! I love the proportions, imo the traps are just the right size - I know you expressed some anxiety over the whole thing in another thread, I'm so glad it you love it! Congrats!

As for the bands, I think they both look great! I would just switch them depending on my mood.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, Kellydean! Absolutely perfect! Your ring looks great with both of your bands! :love:
:appl: :appl: :appl:

Edited- Typo

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fab reset! I love both bands.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I thought your emerald cut was beautiful as a solitaire, but it is even more stunning now. That is one heck of a reset!!! Personally I prefer it with the plain band, but it really does look great with both of them.

imitcan

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely stunning. I love it with both bands but prefer the look with the plain band. It's great having two gorgeous band options.

I know a lady who has a similar ring but I think the large center emerald cut is flanked by two smaller emerald cuts. I can't be sure though, as I can never get close enough for a good look. My point is that both your ring and hers take my breath away.

So perfect.

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful :love:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning with both bands!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your EC in the 3 stone setting! :cheeky: I think it looks the best with the plain band!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the reset! I think it makes the emerald cut stone look more balanced on your finger.

Great choice - I like both bands with it so you should be all set! Enjoy your beautiful new ring!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful reset. It flows on your finger.

IceQueen2014

Rough_Rock
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!

Hoping to do a very similar ring....your proportions are just gorgeous and it looks great on your hand!!

Congrats!!

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Fabulous reset! I'm liking both bands, the first for perhaps more special occasions and the second for every day. But can't go wrong with either! :love:

kellydean

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for your very kind remarks!!! I REALLY love this ring now and I'm so happy I decided to do it!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
wowzers!! that setting is perfect for that stone!! frames it beautifully!!!

minidancer

Shiny_Rock
So elegant! I love it!

ElleK

Shiny_Rock
Trade
It looks absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your reset turned out gorgeous. I like it with both bands too.

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous!!! Congrats! If I had to pick only one band, I would pick the plain one... but luckily you don't have to pick. Both look great with it.

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the reset :appl: Both bands go well with it.

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Gorg! Three stones are so classic!

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
This is so well done and classy. It oozes Park Ave sophistication. Excellent choice to use traps. There is something so feminine about those curvy lines alongside the mor streamlined emerald cut. This is a classic piece that will never go out of style. I'm super envious!

Congrats. It's wonderful :)

EC4me

Rough_Rock
Beautiful kellydean! I love the taper of the traps with your emerald cut! :appl:

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, it looked nice before, but good call on the re-set, because this takes your stone to an entirely different level! :love:

To my eyes, I like the look of the plain band best, but some days you just need a little extra bling! So, yay for choices! :D

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Your reset looks gorgeous on you! I am glad you are happy now :D
Enjoy!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your diamond so much, and it is beautiful in the new setting! :love: :love: :love: I like it with both bands, but I might like a spacer between the e-ring and diamond band so you can see the band better.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
:love: well done, love your ring!!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results