shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Valentina: 2.26ct OEC, fancy pink diamonds, and hearts.

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
stunning ring!
Congrats and enjoy!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Valentina is a special beauty, thank you for sharing- those pinks- :love: and the flouro! awesome!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
retrogamer|1423873301|3832159 said:
I normally am not a fan of double halo designs, but this one has me impressed! :o

I think it's the pinks that make it work so well. Congrats on the new piece! :appl:

Thank you :bigsmile: Double halos usually don't hook me, either. I think it's the combination of it being two different colors as well as two different widths that made it work so well. I was careful to not overwhelm the proportions.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
vintageinjune|1423873486|3832160 said:
First off, *big warm mental hugs*. There is nothing more beautiful than a person who has been through the ringer and comes out the other side stronger, and more self loving and self accepting. This is an incredible ring, with such rich history, and a wonderful future. I hope you may wear it in health, happiness, and love, always. <3

(ehugs) right back. Thank you very much. PS hasn't just brought me an awful addiction and endlessly empty bank account ;)) :lol: :nono: but also great friends that helped me back on my feet after I fell over and over. It's a good community here.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1423874135|3832166 said:
Madelise, WOW. Valentina is a work of art. :love: Love her and she looks gorgeous on your hand.
You are a strong and beautiful woman on the inside and out and an inspiration to everyone. Hugs and best wishes for a happy, healthy and successful 2015. :appl: :wavey:

Lots of hugs right back at ya
slider_grouphugg.gif
I don't know about being an inspiration, ahaha! But I'll take the compliment. It's Chinese New Year season now, so the wish for a good new 2015 is befitting ^__^

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1423875588|3832181 said:
So glad to see you and this absolutely beautiful ring here! :love: It is truly gorgeous, and I hope that only great things lie ahead for you!

Thanks DS! Yes, hiding on only FB isn't as active or as fun, is it? :naughty:

Actually: I have a few Qs I've been meaning to ask you re: literacy and children. I'll be shooting you a message soon after I'm done settling in post-midterms.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1423875798|3832183 said:
What a beautiful design and executed perfectly! Love it on you! :love:

Thank you, Redwood :)

sarahb|1423875821|3832184 said:
Exquisite!! :love: :love:

Gorgeous & quite a story, a wonderful dedication to your dear Grand Aunt--thank you for your wonderful post with all the pictures, nice to browse through on this cold snowy evening! Wear Valentina in health & happiness!! :appl:

and thank you, too. I hope you're warming up!

Mayk|1423875962|3832186 said:
Every new picture is more beautiful than the previous revealing an inner beauty that shines from the inside out just like to owner/designer. This ring is exquisite and original and unique. Amazing. I can't wait to see it IRL Vegas baby!

Amazing!!! :love: :love: :love: :appl:

Eek! MayK I can't wait to see your gorgeous self again! But I'm not sure if I can make Vegas this year. With the pageant placement and my externships, it may not work. :knockout: I'll try my best. I have been counting down since the last GTG, and really really want to go.

MissGotRocks|1423876268|3832187 said:
I think that the combination of colors in this ring are exquisite! They really compliment each other.

I admire your spirit and your desire to create something of a statement piece for yourself. I don't know the past history but it sounds as though you have a good handle on leaving it behind and forging ahead with a new life. Best wishes to you in all things that lie ahead for you and enjoy your beautiful new ring!!

Thank you very much, MGR! Have I ever told you that you remind me of the second owner of my Edwardian ring? She told the antique dealer that she wanted to sell it before moving into her retirement home because she didn't want to be known as "Miss Got Rocks"!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamoneecee|1423877939|3832205 said:
Wow this is one of the prettiest rings I have ever seen. Pink heart shaped diamonds my absolute favorite...I'm Melting :love:

Thank you. I'm usually not a fan of anything heart shaped, so this is definitely new grounds for me!

SparklySoprano|1423878591|3832213 said:
What a beauty! And congratulations to you on getting through some tough times as such a strong woman. May your life be blessed.

Thank you. Life seems to already be turning around :bigsmile:

Dancing Fire|1423879560|3832217 said:
Madelise, That's is a beautiful ring!.. :love: :appl:

WAH! It's DF approved?! You're hard to impress!!! hahaha.

luv2sparkle|1423880412|3832224 said:
Oh my gosh, that is such a gorgeous ring! I love every single thing about it Mandalise! I am such a heart girl! It seriously could not be more perfect. I am so happy for you! Its a perfect name for her too!

Thank you :)

eirwen|1423882960|3832247 said:
Gorgeous ring!! I love everything about it.. Thanks for sharing

Thank you for enjoying!

LuckyKelleyK|1423885693|3832270 said:
I am so glad that you posted this! It is gorgeous and I just love how you took a stone that was neglected and unloved and a turned it into something new and beautiful that many of us are swooning over. :love:

Haha, it's kind of your doing that pushed me to finally posting, miss! :bigsmile: :wavey:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bbziggy|1423886078|3832274 said:
Beautiful story and gorgeous ring!! I love looking at all of your fantastic pictures of Valentina! :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

Thank you! I was quite nervous about making any thread with photos not from a DSLR. These are all iPhone pictures!

Calliecake|1423887906|3832289 said:
Oh Madelise, Your new creation is breathtakingly beautiful. I'm sorry you have been through a rough time. You certainly have come out of it a much stronger and confident woman. You should be very proud of yourself. What doesn't kill us truly does makes us stronger.

Confidence is definitely a trait I'm working on, and trying to get used to. :)

SandyCheeks|1423889747|3832303 said:
I love Valentina, she's insanely gorgeous!!!

Thank you !!

gregchang35|1423890260|3832306 said:
Beautiful ring.... Lovely!
Enjoy!

TY Greggy :D

Ariadne_Theia|1423890837|3832309 said:
Oh my gosh! WOW! :love:
The most beautiful thing I've seen in a very long time. Absolutely gorgeous.

Thank you, that's quite the compliment :)

ElleW|1423894098|3832323 said:
So happy for you V!

HAHA I couldn't figure out who you were for a quick moment. Congrats on breaking into 'trade' :) Us femmes gotta represent, y0!

arkieb1|1423894195|3832325 said:
Stunning ring, congrats!!! And big hugs to you as well, you deserve something beautiful!!!

Thank you, Arkie :)

Resonance.Of.Life|1423895581|3832332 said:
I demand more pictures with the newest batch of Parisian Macarons :razz: :cheeky:

:oops:
Um... I kinda ate most of them right away... I saved some to take pictures with my mahenge, but I never took pics with Valentina again :sun: :lol: Couldn't help it! It was too yummy!

Acinom|1423900333|3832373 said:
Beautiful Madelise! Valentine is a stunning creation.
I love all the detailing and design choices.

A great compliment from someone with exquisite taste!

Alex T|1423903716|3832379 said:
I absolutely adore this :love: The style, the colors, the pink hearts - its just mind blowingly beautiful!!

Whatever horrible journey you have been through, and I am not aware if the details, I am so very happy that you have found your way through the fog & recognized yourself for who & what you are. And now that you have done that, you are a true Warrior! You can take on the world! And your precious work of art will take it on with you :appl:

HAH! A warrior. With her blingy "brass" knuckles. This ring really hurts! Those corners on the hearts can really be a weapon :X

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ricezo|1423906690|3832392 said:
I love your ring, she is absoluetley gorgeous! Thanks for the macaroon shots! :love: :appl:

Thank you :) Yes, Madelise is addicted to dessert + bling photos!

Snowdrop13|1423908483|3832400 said:
Drop dead gorgeous ring! I LOVE it! And your photos are amazing, very professional. AND you have sparkly pink nails! Perfect Valentine's Day bling, hope you have a lovely day.

Haha, "professional" with my iPhone!!! Thank you :D

artdecolover71|1423916009|3832428 said:
wowee! you are very creative and DK did a beautiful job on creating it!

I think he did amazing, too :bigsmile: He has a copy without the hearts in his current window display.

Alexxxx|1423916343|3832429 said:
Oh. My. Gosh. You told this story so well, this is beautiful and perfect for you!

Ha, I do have a penchant for running on and writing novels. Oops.

diamondrnglover|1423917889|3832443 said:
Beautiful ring!!!

Thank you :D

Tourmaline said:
Wow, so lovely! Thank you for sharing your journey with us. I think it's wonderful that you had the strength to let go of a relationship that wasn't right. You saved yourself and him from long-term heartache. Lovely project, lovely ring. Also, I have you to thank for my interest in and love of macarons!!

I don't know if I had the strength to let go... :wacko: or if those are accurate words, haha. More like people around me that loved me forced me to get back up afterwards. I didn't voluntarily walk away. AND SO SORRY TO YOUR WAISTLINE AND WALLET. Aren't macarons the worst sins ever? I'm addicted. :lickout: :lickout: :lickout:

EC4me said:
Valentina is gorgeous! What a beautiful way to start fresh in 2015!

Thank you :)

Dee*Jay said:
Oh Madelise, that is just GORGEOUS! Love all the beautiful pics, especially the cookie ones! Wear Valentina in good health and happy spirits!!!

Thank you, DJ :D I hope to see you again!

Sphene said:
Beautiful! So so beautiful!

Just had another drool over the pics just noticed the hearts underneath me o my love that ring :clap: :clap: :clap:

Haha, yes, I had no idea what to put in the gallery, and just insisted that it be very open for maximum light. The gallery was Amy's suggestion !!! She did good.

24caratsequin

Rough_Rock
What a stunning ring. I'm enamoured. [emoji7]

snfsdca

Rough_Rock
Spectacular! Love everything about Valentina, Madelise! And bravo for finding your One True Love :clap: :clap: :clap:

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Good lordy lord!! That is just soooo gorgeous :love: :cheeky: I saw it on DK's fb and my jaw dropped. Should have known that it belongs to a PSer :bigsmile:

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Love the pink halo and hearts. Great ASET for an old cut and one that was in your family an added sentimental plus. your ring is perfection...so very happy for you!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Very creative madelise. Love the story and the ring!

GCGDanielle

Shiny_Rock
Drop dead gorgeous! Your ring is an absolute work of art. :love: :love:
Cheers to happiness and success in 2015 and beyond! :appl:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woah! Madelise! Your ring is truly scrumptious in every way. The stone.. the design.. the pink hearts.. the setting.. it's the complete package of lovely-ness!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: Enjoy every moment!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all. It got hard to respond to each and every message, so pardon me. I read them all, though. :wavey:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bravo ! I first saw this ring on Instagram and already thought it was completely amazing with its delicate feminine feel yet statement-making vibe, but it's even more unique with its meaningful story. Best of luck to you in 2015, hope this ring helps usher in a new phase of happiness :)

HaloHoneyB

Rough_Rock
Trade
Wow!! What a beautiful and unique ring :love:
I absolutely love it, and hope it continues to bring you lots of joy!

Thank you so much for sharing!

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
I love your creativity with your diamond and, of course, the beautiful pink diamonds!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Valentina is beautiful on every level, the story, the design and your wonderful pictures. Your story moves me and this is a ring after my own heart. I've noticed that wearing a ring with a story like this can be a reminder to make more self-compassionate choices in every day life. Wishing you lots of strength and joy in your wonderful jewel.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Stunningly beautiful! Can I wear it when you're sleeping?

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on a lovely ring!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats with Jewel of the Week! Very well deserved.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Acinom|1424505315|3835832 said:
Congrats with Jewel of the Week! Very well deserved.

YAY!!! Congratulations! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I just love the pink melee with the warm OEC - what a stunning combination! I hope (and fully expect) that 2015 is a wonderful year for you. If there were such things, I bet Valentina would win a bling beauty pageant too!

Gemmy123

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely stunning and totally unique :love: :love: :love: :love:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you could market that last shot with the sweets and sell it on PS : )
Would not mind looking at that every day...how do you get anything done with the real thing on your hand!?

Just looking at these beautiful photos makes this grey winter day warm & fuzzy :love:

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh, my! What a beautiful ring. I think I'm in love. :love: I love what it stands for even more - self love! Thank you so much for sharing all of that.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results