shape
carat
color
clarity

Purple rhapsody in buttercup setting, so happy!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
PattyCo|1424361316|3834868 said:
Ooooh, its perfect. I just love the things you and your jeweler cook up, like the pink and blue ring that was your avatar for a long while. And your ring the showcases your lovely collection of fancy colored diamonds. And now this gorgeous ring. Would you be willing to take a "family" photo of them, and any other lovelies :naughty:. Thank you.

PattyCo, thank you! So kind. :) What a great idea :appl: , I will take some family photos today. :bigsmile:

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
mariedtiger|1424361731|3834877 said:
PattyCo|1424361316|3834868 said:
Ooooh, its perfect. I just love the things you and your jeweler cook up, like the pink and blue ring that was your avatar for a long while. And your ring the showcases your lovely collection of fancy colored diamonds. And now this gorgeous ring. Would you be willing to take a "family" photo of them, and any other lovelies :naughty:. Thank you.

PattyCo, thank you! So kind. :) What a great idea :appl: , I will take some family photos today. :bigsmile:

Thank you!

swooning_some_more_.png

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
They are all beautiful. My favorites are your pink and blue, plus your two new ones.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, thanks for sharing!!!

DK :love:

sparkleismyfavcolor

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! :appl:
I'm so excited to see your wait is over! And boy, it was worth the wait. It looks fantastic! The stone is dazzling, the design is stellar, and the ring is simply stunning. It gives me an organic but modern feel that I really love. Wear it in good health and happiness! And your collection altogether - WOW!!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I love the originality and beauty of this ring.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Patty, DK, sparkleismyfavcolor and pregcurious - thank you! =) purple was my favorite color when I was a little girl and although I love all colors, I'm glad this particular ring has a purple gem.

_27285.jpg

_27286.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful collection!! I love the colors and organic/ feminine lines with an artistic edge :love: :love: :love:

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom, thank you!!! So kind :) Do you notice the glaring absence of green? :bigsmile: :rolleyes: Will have to remedy that, but haven't found anything that would set my heart aflame yet.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha :lol:
With a stunning and complete colkection like yours I am not going to enable you. Although I can totally recommend a blue-green Afghan tourmaline as it cured me completely from my craving for green.
Who made the other settings in your collection? There are all classics!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, I just checked and Gene's tourmaline is still available.... Oh no. :angel:

Most of my settings are made by Sally at HeartofWater, she is my trusted master. One is made by JanishJewels who is very skilled as well. =) :))

ElleK

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Congrats MT! Your collection is lovely!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ElleW! :)) I love your blog.

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely, lovely buttercup. I really loved to see it IRL. Your collection is truly unique. Enjoy :wavey:

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Confection10|1424604546|3836354 said:
Lovely, lovely buttercup. I really loved to see it IRL. Your collection is truly unique. Enjoy :wavey:

Thank you Confection!!! :) :)

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is how you should wear them every day. :naughty:

_27231.jpg

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my TL! I wonder if my artistic license stretches that far in my community. :bigsmile: Would love wearing the rainbow!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results