shape
carat
color
clarity

De-lurking to show my collection.

iguanatan

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I have been a very avid reader/ lurker of the pearl section of Pricescope for a while, and today thought, what the heck? I will join in. I have a modest collection of pearls compared to most on here, but I do love them all.

Here is hoping I can get pics to post :think:

My Freshwater and gold earrings, partnered with my South Sea fatty pendant. This pendant gets a lot of wear, I have it on a 22 inch chain.
_26587.jpg

Next my new Tahitian studs, these are little, at about 8.4 mm or so, but they have a lovely glow, so I forgive them. Also shown is my Tahitian enhancer, I love this, and wear it with casual clothing mostly.
_26586.jpg

My POJ ripple necklace, it is far lovelier than this pic shows. I find it very heavy, so it does not get the wear it deserves, to be honest.
stunningripple.jpg

Actually showing my face here, which makes me a little shy, but I am too lazy to edit :lol: My Tahitian Kojima strand with enhancer included. I love this strand. It is all colors, and makes me happy every time I look at it.
pearl3_1.jpg

Some fun freshwaters with lava beads from an Aussie jewelry designer.
pearl5_0.jpg

I will see if I can find more pics.... :)

iguanatan

Rough_Rock
More...
My Kojima Tahitian bracelet. The pearls are HUGE as I have a large wrist and they still look substantial. They are imperfect, but they pack a punch and get a lot of compliments.
pearl7.jpg

A slightly unusual one, a CC freshwater fireball focal necklace. Nicknamed Hermes.
_26589.jpg

Another CC necklace, lovely white metallic freshwaters with silvery T's. The earrings are freshwaters, unfortunately I just lost one- think the vaccuum ate it!
_26589_0.jpg

Thanks for having such a gorgeous forum, I love peeking in and drooling over all the lovely pearls regularly, so thought it time I shared too!

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
Hermes! I love it. And "fatty" SS. :appl:

You have some beautiful items!

iguanatan

Rough_Rock
Thanks ennui! :wavey:

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for sharing and for de-lurking :) Your pearls are very nice. I like the unusual Hermes. I've never seen one like that before. Please keep on sharing.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
now that you :appl: have de-lurked :lol: keep joining in please. Great pearls :appl: and enjoy wearing your beauties.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Lovely collection and you look great in them, thank you for sharing!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
lovely!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Welcome ! such a lovely collection..love the Tahitian strand :)

iguanatan

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much for your kind words. :)

Katbran, I love the T's so much!
Here is a better pic of their colors-
kojima1.jpg

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection IGT. [emoji7]

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice collection, thanks for sharing!

DK :))

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Great photos! You wear the pearls very well...you are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
what a beautiful collection. I just love the crown setting on that set of pearls. Welcome to the forum.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
You have an amazing collection!!!! They are all so unique and gorgeous! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection! Thank you for sharing. I hope you stay around and post more. :appl:

cyndayco

Rough_Rock
No reason to be shy. Your collection deserves to be shown off (especially the earrings with crown setting and Hermes). And you're so pretty.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your collection! Your Hermes necklace is fantastic (well, as are all of your pearls, really!) I am jealous of your Kojima Tahitian strand with enhancer! Must get myself an enhancer..... :bigsmile:

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful collection!! I love those Tahitians, and Hermes seems pretty special! Gorgeous pearls, thanks for sharing.

iguanatan

Rough_Rock
Thank you all again for being so lovely and welcoming.

I look forward to sharing some 2015 pearly purchases with you all :) I am pretty certain my next pearl 'need' is some golden SS dangles. :angel:

pencilcase

Rough_Rock
Thank you for sharing your beautiful collection. I'm especially partial to the freshwater earrings in gold work, they look fantastic!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
iguanatan - Another great pearl collection! Welcome and thanks so much for sharing. Everyone's pearls are a little different, showing off our personalities and styles, and I think your pearls reflect alot about you. Fun yet classic, not afraid to be noticed and beautiful to boot! BTW - I love the colors of your Tahitians!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Lovely collection -- thanks for sharing! I especially like your Kojima Tahitian strand and your South Sea and Tahitian pendants.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results