carat
color
clarity

Christmas Goodies

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Were the holidays good to everyone???

DH surprised me with some earrings. WG and 10.5mm freshwater pearls. I love them!

_25582.jpg

_25583.jpg

_25584.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful!! You should DEFINITELY post some earshot's!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely gift, your DH, good boy! I love the size of those pearls and and the setting. I want some white pearls myself. Lucky you! Yes ear shots please.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Yes, ear shots please. Gorgeous!

chel180

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty I love the baskets, can we get some ear shots?

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will try to get some ear shots tomorrow. They are super comfortable. They're light, even though they are a good size. They are made by effy.

I'd also love to see what everyone else got for Christmas! Post your Christmas goodies here!!!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful earrings, and a nice size too!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
What a great present! Unfortunately no pearls under my tree, but I hope everyone else got nice pretties to share here.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Lovely present! I got a rotary tumbler for the silverwork I do... very happy !

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
cmd2014 - I love your Christmas earrings! That basket design adds a great elegant touch!

I did receive a few pearl pieces for Christmas but unfortunately I don't have pictures of them yet. One is this ring from Kamoka http://kamokapearls.com/collections/rings/products/interstellar-double-tahitian-pearl-ring and the purple is soooo intense! The other is a pair of Kamoka pearl and diamond drop earrings from Kojima. I promise to post pictures soon!

I hope there are other pearl lovers who received something spcecial for the holidays?!?!?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew - I hope you don't mind my adding the vendor photo of your new Kamoka ring, just in case the link goes away.

This is going to look great with your Kamoka necklace. :love:

_25655.jpg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: That is a stunning ring! Yay!

Gemzy

Rough_Rock
love that ring, such a simple design - tres chic

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I enlisted DH to get some ear shots. Height and the ability to focus the camera have advantages!

_25712.jpg

_25713.jpg

_25714.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Oh, they're so cute on you! He got great shots and angles! Happy, healthy New Year.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted to post this right after Christmas but things haven't worked out like I planned (again lol!). I purchased these earrings from Sarah at Kojima pearl. They're Kamoka pearls 8.5-10mm, white gold with small diamonds set into the studs. She had a longer pair that was sold but she made these shorter at 1.75". They are currently being borrowed for a very special occassion (how could I let them out of my hands - arghhh!) so I can't post real life shots but these are Sarah's pictures. They are just beautiful!

securedownload_2_.jpg

securedownload_1_0.jpg

securedownload_1___2_0.jpg

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Pokiness, those Kamoka earrings are just stunning ... congratulations! Sarah's been working on something for me ... love her designs!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
cmd2014, I was sure I'd posted on your white Christmas earrings but ... they're lovely, and the new "in ear" shots show them to look even prettier on you ... wear them in joy :)

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I've been finding them perfect to wear on their own on days when my neckline is too high for a strand.

Pkinnew, those earrings are stunning! I can't wait to see IRL pics!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Pkinnew, my APOLOGIES! I've upgraded the operating system on my laptop, and I can't find where to turn OFF the autocorrect ... didn't MEAN to change your screen name ... yikes!

I just love your Kamoka earrings :) The rest of Saturday shall be devoted to finding the "autocorrect" and turning it OFF ... :oops:

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
cmd and pkinnew -- wow, those are gorgeous earrings! I love both sets.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
pokiness lol So funny ! You get some interesting names with autocorrect !

I did comment, and will again, on your lovely white pearl earrings ! Such a clever guy !

Those Tahitian dangles are lovely ! The colours are gorgeous ! I think they are a perfect length..a friend pointed out that if they get too long and the pearls are heavy they swing around too much. So yours are probably the perfect length ! So pretty ! :love:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Pokiness!!! I love it!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Pkinnew, thanks for your gracious good humor ... and Katbran aka "Quatrain" also LOL ... after the "Pokiness" episode, I trolled this laptop for hours till I found where to turn OFF that awful autocorrect ... I HOPE! Thanks ladies :)

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Those are beautiful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results