shape
carat
color
clarity

Urgent, tickets for Boston

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

trid316

Rough_Rock
Anyone familiar with the Charles Play House in Boston? I want to get tickets to the Blue Man Group, and don''t konw what kind of tickets to get. There''s not a whole lot left that looks real good, so I was just wondering if it''s one of those places where any seat in the place is good?

Tickets are $48 or $56, plus all the fees. Is it worth it?

Oh, the sections they''ve offered are:

SECT B - Row E (Seats 7/8)
SECT H - Row AA (Seats 1/2)
SECT A - Row E (Seats 1/2)
SECT K - Row BB (Seats 1/2)

Any thoughts?
ny2155a.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not familliar with that theater, but I do attend quite a bit of theate. My preference is always center orchestra.
Sooo seeing as none of those fit exactly, I''d pick the section B depending how far to the side it is or section H because while it is up, it is still very central, and it is right in the front. if you can go to the box office, they''re typically very helpful, at least I''ve always had luck. Have fun at the show, either way I''m sure you two will enjoy it!

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
Hi.....

The playhouse isn''t that big inside so as long as you are not towards the back rows of each section you can see ok ....I think last time I went we could only get section B and it was fine. I think since the AA is available I would go for that!

Have fun!

trid316

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your help! I went ahead and booked SECT B - Row E (seats 7/8). But just by the proportion of the letters, and how many rows could possibly be in the place, it can''t be very deep, or wide. So I''m expecting it to actually be a pretty good veiw.

I do have to vent on the stupid Ticketmaster charges. I swear, they have such a monopoly on buying tickets, it''s BS!

Okay, I''m over it, since it''s all for a good cause/reason, right!? :)

Hopeuflly this will add to the special night. We love laughing together!

Thanks again!

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
I am with you on the ticketmaster charges - they are obnoxious!!
29.gif

But onto more pleasant things..... you will laugh lots.....I don't know how they do what they do but they do in blue!
37.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results