shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany & Co Tiffany Setting with Diamond Band HELP! Anniver

mc715

Rough_Rock
Hi all. New to this site... kept stumbling upon this forum in internet searches so I figured this would be the place to go! Ok my wife and I are looking to upgrade her ring. Been married 10 years. We are looking to get something similar to the Tiffany and Co "Tiffany Setting with Diamond Band" (see pics). We would like a good quality (G or higher, VS2 or higher) and nice size (wife's current ring is similar with a center stone of .95 ct and pave all around it.). We are hoping to upgrade to a 1.5+ ct (for the center diamond). We've been to Tiffany's but at a $40,000+ price tag (center diamond being approx 1.75 ct), we'd like to try to find something similar in quality but cheaper. I'm totally new to this so if this isn't the best page to ask or if you have any suggestions as to where I could be directed to a similar ring (with a jeweler I can trust and who are reasonably priced - either online or local which could possibly be near NYC or Philly), I would be so appreciative! Looking forward to reading any words of wisdom or suggestions you may have! Thanks!

tiffany_4.jpg

tiffany_5.jpg

tiffany_6.jpg

Travelgal

Shiny_Rock
Re: Tiffany & Co Tiffany Setting with Diamond Band HELP! Ann

Post this on rockytalky and you will get a response... Budget, size of center stone and any other requirements (color, clarity, etc).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results