shape
carat
color
clarity

new wax!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jennalyns

Shiny_Rock
What do ya''ll think? :) Much closer to the original this time. Hopefully it will be done soon! :D

SILVA NEW WAX.jpg

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
I was wondering if you were having it remade or not- I thought both versions were beautiful but totally understand your preference towards your original ring. The wax looks wonderful- how long do you think it will be until you have it back?

Van Graff

Rough_Rock
Hi jennalyns,

This wax model looks very nice, this is to make the ring in your avatar picture right?
You may see the wax a little bit larger than the original ring but this is needed in a cast wax, that the wax model needs to be 3 to 5% larger because the jeweler needs to file and refine the setting removing some of the metal from the surface and at the end the cast ring will be identical to your model in the picture.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
This one DOES look more close to the original!! It looks great!! Hopefully the finished product will be what you want...
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Very kool! I think it looks just like your avitar!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oooh that is really pretty! can''t wait to see the finished product
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
The new wax model looks terrific!!! Can''t wait to see the finished product!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you went ahead with the remake. i think it will be perfect and will be thankful in the long run you didn''t "settle." i can''t wait to see the finished product.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
I have always admired your ring....can''t wait to see the "new" finished product!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results