shape
carat
color
clarity

A few Victor Canera pieces

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, I just realized I have these stored in my phone and it would be a shame not to share. (Bad Pricescoper!!). So I came back from a visit, and had a chance to try these. (I am sorry Victor if you seeing your beautiful pieces on my dark scraggly hands. Probably not the best showcase.) They were so beautiful IRL. The funny thing is that having seen lots of pieces at one time, I took the beauty and gracefulness of each piece for granted. When I went to local stores and looked at these type of settings, I would always find specific things I did not like. Pretty much everything is done to perfection with Victor so it's a matter of choosing the style that best suits you. I am sorry. I should have taken more pictures but I was having a moment, and really couldn't focus. My hands were shaking so sorry there pics aren't that sharp.

Seriously, if you had a chance to see the wire work...

If I got over 3.5 carats it would be this. (Not happening...)

This is a gorgeous halo. I wonder why I haven't seen this on PS yet.

I thought I was going to go for this. Changed my mind!!

I loved looking at this Canera cushion. I think it was an F or soemthing like that. I loved the blue and silver and white flashes of light. I was wearing charcoal gray so I don't think it was reflecting the colors of my jacket. I think this is going on my list.

I would say that if you are considering one of his pieces and can't decide, if possible it would be worth it to pay him a visit. He is an awesome person. And just his knowledge and explanations of why he executed certain pieces a certain way helps any potential buyer gain a certain amount of clarity in their decision. I would have been content to see 3-5 pieces. He had over 15 there to show me. I was focused on making my decision, but if I had time I would have spent more time with each piece. I also did not want to take up hours of his time. I could have just sat in his viewing room for hours.

_24122.jpg

_24123.jpg

_24124.jpg

_24125.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing!!! :wavey:
All these pieces are amazing. The cushion indeed looks great on you.

You made a great choice for your beautiful round by the way. Happy waiting!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loving all of the eye candy--all so gorgeous! :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
His work is amazing. Every high end jeweller I have ever showed his rings to here (Canturi, Steven Dibb, Tiffany) just a name a few oooooh and aaaah over his workmanship!!!!! Thank you so much for your pics, can't wait to see what you have decided on!!!!!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for sharing- I am really excited to see your choices. Was it easier to choose to be there and see in person?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
apacherose|1416050642|3784012 said:
Thank you for sharing- I am really excited to see your choices. Was it easier to choose to be there and see in person?

Totally!! I saw details that mattered to me that I would not have expected. I made specific choices on melee and type of pave setting that were the opposite of what I wanted when I looked only at the website. There are a lot of very experienced jewelry people on PS that know their preferences so maybe I just am not experienced enough to know myself. But the IRL visit helped me have peace and confidence with my decision. It also allowed me to ask for a specific combination that Victor has not done before. These details will seem minor to other people but huge for me. I am really excited and can't wait for my ring to be done.

This is my thread where I was doing a last minute freak out and my faithful PS family did an emergency consultation. All of them are the best.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/meeting-with-victor-c-today-and-singlestone-omg.207909/

Are you thinking about getting something made?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1416059724|3784072 said:
apacherose|1416050642|3784012 said:

Totally!! I saw details that mattered to me that I would not have expected. I made specific choices on melee and type of pave setting that were the opposite of what I wanted when I looked only at the website. There are a lot of very experienced jewelry people on PS that know their preferences so maybe I just am not experienced enough to know myself. But the IRL visit helped me have peace and confidence with my decision. It also allowed me to ask for a specific combination that Victor has not done before. These details will seem minor to other people but huge for me. I am really excited and can't wait for my ring to be done.

This is my thread where I was doing a last minute freak out and my faithful PS family did an emergency consultation. All of them are the best.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/meeting-with-victor-c-today-and-singlestone-omg.207909/

Are you thinking about getting something made?

I don't think it has anything to do with your inexperience - there is nothing like seeing the real thing in person and on the hand. No one knows for sure that any style or type of ring will suit them perfectly until they have it - hence multiple reset threads and lots of tears over money down the drain. You will be anxious to finally see it with your stone but a lot of the second guessing has been taken away for you. This is the best way to choose a mounting - it is just not always possible for everyone to have this opportunity. Count yourself blessed! I have not bought a major piece of jewelry without being able to try it on for this very reason. I just don't trust that my words would parlay into a piece that I would love or that what I would THINK would ultimately be the very thing for me would be. Some are very good at this and some are just plain lucky - I just don't feel that it would hold true for me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results