shape
carat
color
clarity

Resetting my 3.21ct AVR CvB awesome experience!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Resonance.Of.Life|1414683785|3774984 said:
TruLuv858|1414672806|3774913 said:
ROL- I wouldn't hesitate to work with her at all!! She is more communicative than any other jewler I have ever worked with. Honestly, I can't speak for this OP, but there is usually a longer lag due to the client making changes rather than her bench... it's a pretty typical lead time 5-6 weeks for most projects- once the design is finalized. She is lovely and super patient. When chatting with her, you feel like you are talking with a friend rather than just a jeweler. She is working on a few different projects, while I define what I want to do with my reset, which she will be working on as well... you do have to be a little more patient, however, as she is the artisan and only has her bench... unlike some of the bigger houses, so if you want a 2-3 week turn around she may not be the one for you, but, IMO, she is so worth the wait...

I too, am looking forward to this beauty!!! It's stunning just in CAD form!!!

Truluv: I am well versed in lead times as I've had 4 separate custom enagement ring projects in addition to other jewelry projects. In my experience, a CAD/CAST design should not be any longer than a 4-6 week lead time. I've had a custom handforged engagement ring from Single Stone that took 8 weeks to complete from when I finalized the design during the Holiday rush time. I am not expecting a 2-3 week turn around time-- as I can wait for excellent work and I've paid through the nose for excellent work, but not nearly 12 weeks for a CAD/CAST project.

Elysian: sorry if I had a mini threadjack! I really look forward to seeing this gorgeous peice :)

Oh, wow... ROL- I'm so sorry, I think you misunderstood my intention? All of your pieces are beautiful! And drool worthy. I never meant anything other than CVB was lovely to work with??? I wasn't questioning your level of experience in custom made pieces and lead times? I was just chiming in to provide support? You are very fortunate to have had a piece made by singleststone, it's quite lovely and I know I have complimented it multiple times in various platforms.

I say 2- 3 weeks because in MY experience with ERD , they had my ring done in 2 weeks. Best of luck to you on your journey.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
gah I just noticed a typo, engagement*

Truluv: I just wanted to let you know I did not have unreasonable expectations and no hard feelings :)

Sorry for derailing this thread.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elysian, I'm so looking forward to seeing your ring. I can't wait!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so looking forward admiring the handshots of this ring :appl:
I am currently working with Caysie and she is great to work with.

There has been an issue with her son who had a serious accident. Luckily it goes better now. I admire Caysie for continuing with communication and that she still delivered her projects! But I can imagine why it all takes a bit longer.

My project is estimated to be ready in 6-8 weeks.

Elysian: happy waiting! I am convinced you will be thrilled when you see it.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, poor Caysie was swamped with work and then had a child in the hospital and I believe her bench had an immediate family member in the hospital as well! I definitely plan to work with her again in the near future but want to give her time to catch up on some of these other orders.

I am excited to hear that your ring is nearing completion, Elysian!!!! (Just thought of this today...how did you get your diamond to her? I can't do registered mail because the value is higher than the insurance on that.)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1414820539|3775860 said:
Yes, poor Caysie was swamped with work and then had a child in the hospital and I believe her bench had an immediate family member in the hospital as well! I definitely plan to work with her again in the near future but want to give her time to catch up on some of these other orders.

I am excited to hear that your ring is nearing completion, Elysian!!!! (Just thought of this today...how did you get your diamond to her? I can't do registered mail because the value is higher than the insurance on that.)

DS! Have you decided on how to reset your AVR?

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A bit of a thread jack, but... Acinom, please share some info on the project you're working on with Caysie! You have such a good eye for jewelry, I can't wait to see what you come up with next. :)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mochiko42|1414856297|3775985 said:
A bit of a thread jack, but... Acinom, please share some info on the project you're working on with Caysie! You have such a good eye for jewelry, I can't wait to see what you come up with next. :)

Hi Mochiko! :wavey:
As I already threadjeacket Elysian's thread with my post about DS's plans I've posted the answer to your question here: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/if-you-are-waiting-on-your-custom-design-to-come-in.183821/page-26#post-3775991#p3775991']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/if-you-are-waiting-on-your-custom-design-to-come-in.183821/page-26#post-3775991#p3775991[/URL]

I love your newest batch!!! That quartz pendant :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1414856008|3775984 said:
diamondseeker2006|1414820539|3775860 said:

DS! Have you decided on how to reset your AVR?

I have been torn between the Van Craeynest or a more simple antique design, and as I watch Caysie's new designs on fb, I just believe she can make what I want. I am not 100% sure of design, but I have some inspiration pictures to show her. I still would like the VC ring, but I am not sure this is the stone I want in that setting.

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
So far, so good.... !!!

_24047.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elysian|1415735202|3781460 said:
So far, so good.... !!!

So Far, so Fabulous :appl: :appl: :appl:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! You know I cannot wait to see this ring! It will be worth the wait, I am confident! :love:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
I think you're absolutely right, DS, my mind will be properly blown when I see this ring in person! Check this:

_24065.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just gorgeous!!! :love: Erica of LAD has told me she has seen the workmanship and it is on par (at least or better) than the well known best jewelry makers posted on PS. Of course, I adore my sapphire and diamond band. So I look forward to making more things with CVB! Just have to save some $$$!!! I hope you start a new thread when you get the ring because a lot of people don't check the end of an old thread.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really looking forward to seeing this completed...It's going to be Stunning!

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful - can't wait to see the finished ring!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is going to be amazing! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
On.. Uhm. I mean in my dreams I saw that your stone has now been set!!! :appl:
And did I detect a matching band as well? :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results