shape
carat
color
clarity

Leibish Lilies Ring

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! It's very pretty - i love the different colored diamonds!
I did want to point out, I think that's a shared prong setting and not a bezel set =)

susiegrneyes

Shiny_Rock
You are right about the shared prong setting. The prongs are so tiny I didn't even notice them.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those colors! I have never seen a band like this. It's probably even more amazing in real life. Enjoy!!!

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
I love this! I also just bought a colored stone from them-- very easy to work with! This is such a darling ring, romantic, really. Big congrats!

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
It's just lovely! I love the idea. Such a fun band!

susiegrneyes

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all the kind words. IRL the colors are very subtle. From a distance, it isn't really apparent they are fancy color. I've bought around two dozen fancy colored diamonds from them, but I'd never bought jewelry before. When this band was 25% off last week, I pounced. I'm really happy with the craftsmanship. I'll likely return my collection back to them to be set in a necklace when the time comes.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is beautiful! I would love a full eternity like this :love:

lanakane

Rough_Rock
Super pretty and delicate. I'm just a *little* bit angry with you though for letting me know this beauty exists. ;-)

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, what a cool band :clap:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
lanakane|1416020634|3783885 said:
Super pretty and delicate. I'm just a *little* bit angry with you though for letting me know this beauty exists. ;-)

LOL lanakane. Beautiful ring, wear it in good health!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results