shape
carat
color
clarity

Just proposed. I think I screwed up with my ring choice...

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Just proposed. I think I screwed up with my ring choice

If he is a troll getting us to fight over whether he's a troll has to be the ultimate score. :lol:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

momma2boys|1415906640|3782769 said:
OP - thanks for updating us. For someone who insists that she wants to spend her life with you, she has quite a disrespectful way of showing it. I actually respect that all she did was deal breaker after deal breaker for you. It would be for me too, and my husband. People who come on here and give their opinions saying that innocent flirting and "accidental" kisses are okay for them in their relationship, and therefore should be okay with you and your relationship also... :rolleyes: And now, after hearing everything else that she has done...let's just say that I do believe that everything happens for a reason, so like you and other have mentioned, I'm glad this all played out now rather than later.

This forum can be very mean and negative sometimes. It's a jewelry forum for goodness sakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
only towards men... :wink2:

RandG

Brilliant_Rock

This is such an awful story, just heart breaking, really. I wish you the absolute best of luck and hope this is a mere stumbling block in your journey. I don't really have any great words of wisdom (or the ones I do have would get me in trouble) but I will share...when people show you who they are, the very fabric of their character, believe them. It's a gift.

Take care...and do come back :)

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire|1415906888|3782773 said:
OP - thanks for updating us. For someone who insists that she wants to spend her life with you, she has quite a disrespectful way of showing it. I actually respect that all she did was deal breaker after deal breaker for you. It would be for me too, and my husband. People who come on here and give their opinions saying that innocent flirting and "accidental" kisses are okay for them in their relationship, and therefore should be okay with you and your relationship also... :rolleyes: And now, after hearing everything else that she has done...let's just say that I do believe that everything happens for a reason, so like you and other have mentioned, I'm glad this all played out now rather than later.

This forum can be very mean and negative sometimes. It's a jewelry forum for goodness sakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's revenge and, actually, we deserve it. ;-)

But the misandry is massively entertaining to watch, and way too ubiquitous to bother pointing out every time it happens.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny|1415906703|3782771 said:
If he is a troll getting us to fight over whether he's a troll has to be the ultimate score. :lol:
troll or not this is an interesting thread.. :bigsmile:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HI:

I think it was an assignment for Psychology 101 or something of the kind.

cheers--Sharon

momma2boys

Shiny_Rock

kenny said:
Dancing Fire|1415906888|3782773 said:

It's revenge and, actually, we deserve it. ;-)

But the misandry is massively entertaining to watch, and way too ubiquitous to bother pointing out every time it happens.

To the both of you - Haha!! I suppose you have a point! :lol: :lol:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Maybe Ella should add something to the taboo-list along with religion, race, and politics ... men. :boohoo:

Women hate us, but they can't resist us.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock

canuk-gal|1415834345|3782280 said:
HI:

Quite. A story.

cheers--Sharon

:appl: :wavey: Ditto

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock

Laila619|1415896432|3782676 said:
Asscherhalo_lover|1415891454|3782649 said:
Lol I called troll after the second post, that's why I didn't bother posting again until now, I'm glad I'm not the only one troll troll troll! :boohoo:
Yep. When he posted that she wanted to "meet up for coffee and talk," it tripped my troll alarm.
EXACTLY the moment I *pinged*.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

decodelighted|1415909866|3782807 said:
Lol I called troll after the second post, that's why I didn't bother posting again until now, I'm glad I'm not the only one troll troll troll! :boohoo:
Yep. When he posted that she wanted to "meet up for coffee and talk," it tripped my troll alarm.

Just curious.
Of all the things he posted why does, "meet up for coffee and talk" set off the trollometer?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock

kenny|1415910009|3782810 said:
decodelighted|1415909866|3782807 said:
Just curious.
Of all the things he posted why does, "meet up for coffee and talk" set off the trollometer?
It does not ring true. Common trope of fiction/drama that RARELY ever happens in real life. Especially in the context of a recently engaged couple. Who would want to discuss this in public?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks.
That sounds reasonable.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

What sets my Trollmeter off was telling us her name was Sarah in the last post.
Most people who post on these boards, have a 'metal block' that prevents posting names on the net. It's like the poster wanted to convince of us he is real by posting her name. Problem is, after the troll accusations, a real poster might do that too.

So my thoughts are... if you aren't troll and this is all true: you are better off without her. She is more into having a wedding and kids than she is into YOU as a person. And that's a very bad thing.

You will find someone better.

And if you are a troll: consider writing as a career. You would be great at it.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal|1415907297|3782779 said:
HI:

cheers--Sharon

I agree with Sharon! LOL :lol: :lol:

I noticed how the OP insists on giving EVERY. SINGLE. DETAIL., like it was straight out of a teenage angst/romance novel... only without the vampires. ;)) All the "explanations" remind me of another alleged troll with big manly hands who likes to post photos of all his "larger than life" jewelry (even from photos online). :roll:

That said, he does have a knack for writing, and this thread has been entertaining. :bigsmile:

...just my opinion. Carry on. 8) :halo:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

decodelighted|1415909682|3782804 said:
canuk-gal|1415834345|3782280 said:
HI:

Quite. A story.

cheers--Sharon

:appl: :wavey: Ditto

:wavey: :bigsmile:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

My apologies for calling the OP a troll. I surely didn't mean to offend anyone.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hmmm.... if it is a true story, I am sorry you had to go through this. If not, well, it surely was interesting.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

OP, This marriage was not meant to be. Your ex is not ready. You are smart to move on.

For a group who are supposed to be open to people who have their differences in who they are and how they act I have no clue as to how it can be determined with enough certainty to openly state that this man was a troll. But it does explain why old posters have left and new ones are not sticking around.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

msop04|1415913536|3782846 said:
HI:

cheers--Sharon

I noticed how the OP insists on giving EVERY. SINGLE. DETAIL., like it was straight out of a teenage angst/romance novel... only without the vampires. ;)) All the "explanations" remind me of another alleged troll with big manly hands who likes to post photos of all his "larger than life" jewelry (even from photos online). :roll:

That said, he does have a knack for writing, and this thread has been entertaining. :bigsmile:

Interesting observation.
How he thinks and constructs a story IS similar to DoctorD, the impostor who posted a zillion pics (gleaned from the Internet) of bling that he claimed to own.
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/change-ring-to-bling-in-mens-ring-eye-candy-folder.205703/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/change-ring-to-bling-in-mens-ring-eye-candy-folder.205703/[/URL]

Hmmm.
Where is Sherlock Holmes when you need him?

momma2boys

Shiny_Rock

ruby59 said:
OP, This marriage was not meant to be. Your ex is not ready. You are smart to move on.

For a group who are supposed to be open to people who have their differences in who they are and how they act I have no clue as to how it can be determined with enough certainty to openly state that this man was a troll. But it does explain why old posters have left and new ones are not sticking around.

+1

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny said:
HI:

cheers--Sharon

Interesting observation.
How he thinks and constructs a story IS similar to DoctorD, the impostor who posted a zillion pics (gleaned from the Internet) of bling that he claimed to own.
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/change-ring-to-bling-in-mens-ring-eye-candy-folder.205703/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/change-ring-to-bling-in-mens-ring-eye-candy-folder.205703/[/URL]

Hmmm.

---->

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

msop04|1415918312|3782909 said:
kenny said:
HI:

cheers--Sharon

Interesting observation.

Hmmm.

quote]

Well, I don't know that a troll who got conclusively exposed and laughed off PS (or perhaps banned), laying low for 2 months, and returning for more fun and shenanigans amounts to a conspiracy.
A conspiracy requires more than one person.

Oecut253

Rough_Rock

I'm a new poster and I have to agree that this thread was like a dramatic short story. I'm home with a broken shoulder and it kept me entertained all afternoon. I wasn't familiar with the term "troll" but I got it very quickly. That last post, IMO, was so exaggerated, it was almost funny.

It makes sense that it could have been a school assignment.

Again, only my opinion, but I respect the posters who have been on Pricescope for a long time for their ability to sort out nonsense from reality. They've probably read it all!

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade

acclover|1415918787|3782918 said:
They've probably read it all!
let me tell you a tale of ICY WHITE DIAMONDS.... wait wait nononononononoono nooooooooooooooooo
brain if frying, forehead is bleeding, keyboard is broken!!!............... help!!!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Karl_K|1415920045|3782935 said:
acclover|1415918787|3782918 said:
They've probably read it all!
let me tell you a tale of ICY WHITE DIAMONDS.... wait wait nononononononoono nooooooooooooooooo
brain if frying, forehead is bleeding, keyboard is broken!!!............... help!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny|1415918592|3782914 said:
Well, I don't know that a troll who got conclusively exposed and laughed off PS (or perhaps banned), laying low for 2 months, and returning for more fun and shenanigans amounts to a conspiracy.

True kenny, but who said only one person was involved?? *DUN-DUN-DUUUNNN!!!* ...like sands through the hourglass, these are the Diamonds of Our Lives..."

*aaaaaaannnnddd CUT!*

:bigsmile: ;))

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is horrible all this ganging up on one poster, this is bullying.

I don't think he is a troll, I think he was unsure of what he felt but the picture in the bathroom let him see that it was for the better they are apart. Sometimes it takes something like that to make you feel good, not bad, so the reason he wrote about the big sigh of relief etc.

It is no wonder the pricescope post numbers are down, the posters are different now from in the past, yes there was sometimes a ganging up on a poster, but it was usually like the icy white diamonds post and just a very cheeky poster who could give as much as they got. Nowadays it is a poster like this telling their story with no malice to other posters here. I feel like the posters here are very sarcastic now. I think this forum is about done.

Even if the poster is a troll, they say the reaction they get, any reaction is what they want. So why don't people just do this -

If you having nothing nice to post don't post it (unless it is a civilised type discussion)
If you believe it is a troll, then done post either.

Maybe it is the posters here who are gang trolls and do this to get reactions and make fun of people.

I think I am done with this board and will just lurk from time to time now. It is a pity Pricescope has gone down so far.

It was a great educational tool, but as diamond cut has improved generally, even in mall stores, maybe there is no need for it now and it is just an advertising board or fun board for people to act like 16 year olds again on. Think how you may be making this man feel at
a very bad time in his life. Not saying he is perfect either. However they are not for each other or ready for marriage, especially her.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

msop04|1415921008|3782944 said:

True kenny, but who said only one person was involved?? *DUN-DUN-DUUUNNN!!!* ...like sands through the hourglass, these are the Diamonds of Our Lives..."

*aaaaaaannnnddd CUT!*

I suppose it IS technically possible that 2, 3, 4 or even 5 different people made the 5 posts attributed to 'ringfailure'.
Unlikely though.

screen_shot_2014-11-13_at_4.png

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny|1415924296|3782991 said:
msop04|1415921008|3782944 said:

*aaaaaaannnnddd CUT!*

I suppose it IS technically possible that 2, 3, 4 or even 5 different people made the 5 posts attributed to 'ringfailure'.
Unlikely though.

Ummm, that was meant to be a joke, Kenny... :lol: ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results