shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your 3 carat round in a halo WITH eternity bands!

MrsDarcy

Rough_Rock
Wow, that's a super long title! First time poster, hoping to see some RB halo erings WITH an eternity band.

Long story short, we're looking to upgrade my set for our 10 year anniversary and I'm looking at 3 carat rounds. I want it set in a halo (probably a small, delicate halo) with a fairly thin band (not sure exactly what yet). I also know I want a 7 stone eternity band but I don't know how the thinner ering band will look when paired with a thicker eternity band.

Anyone have an example? Please list your finger size too! =) I'm a 5.75.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Show me your 3 carat round in a halo WITH eternity bands

I do not have one, but here is the set by Frankiextah. Hers is a 3.075 ct round in a delicate halo ring by Victor Canera

_23972.jpg

MrsDarcy

Rough_Rock

Thanks!! I love this set - I actually pinned this picture, ha! I'm just not sure how it would look with the eternity band. I might just get the ering first and order the band after I have a chance to try a few on and see what looks best.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MrsDarcy|1415564817|3780231 said:
Thanks!! I love this set - I actually pinned this picture, ha! I'm just not sure how it would look with the eternity band. I might just get the ering first and order the band after I have a chance to try a few on and see what looks best.

:lol:
It's indeed wise to base your decision on actual trying different designs and sizes once you have your e-ring. You might like a certain look on a photo but in reality it might not be what you really like or what fits your personality and lifestyle.

Here is Bem's set. Her center stone is a tad lighter (and thus perhaps a tad smaller): 2.7 carat
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-victor-canera-emilya-2-7-ct-with-band-and-custom-spacer.177752/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-victor-canera-emilya-2-7-ct-with-band-and-custom-spacer.177752/[/URL]

_23974.jpg

_23975.jpg

_23976.jpg

MrsDarcy

Rough_Rock

DROOL. Thank you so much for posting those!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results