shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your ring spacer & where I can get it from?

leyhuong

Shiny_Rock
Hi there,
I am doing some research for a ring spacer. I've experienced chipped diamonds in one of my ring when wearing along with my solitaire. Now that my husband will buy me a new wedding ring (a 5 stone), I'd like to avoid the same faith for the new wedding ring :doh: .

I'd love to see your ring spacer along with your solitaire and wedding ring. I appreciate if you can also tell me where I can get the same from.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1 mm spacer. Any jeweler with a Stuller account can order it in any of the metals they offer.
It is their HR wedding band series but in 1mm as a special order.

My shared prong band was eating into the prongs of my e-ring which is why I got a spacer.

sm_20140622_0.jpg

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
1.5mm 18K yellow gold spacer, eweddingbands.com

They're super fast and I'm pleased with the quality and service. I like the look of the 1.5mm over the 1mm for my set. Some people go even wider with 2mm.

There's a couple of spacer band threads on PS. I don't have time to search for them but they're good for more pictures.

_23804.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wear a plain 2mm platinum Stuller wedding band as a spacer, probably very similar to CFlutists. I don't try to hide it away.

_23813.jpg

_23814.jpg

leyhuong

Shiny_Rock
Woah, I happen to receive answers from of all you nice ladies from almost all scenarios: 1mm, 1.5mm, and 2mm. What a nice reference to keep in mind when shopping for spacer. Thanks so much cflutist, maccers, ame :wavey:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
photo-131_1.jpg

Here's mine. It's from BGD.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results