shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My New Ballon Bleu de Cartier 33mm Watch with Diamonds!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, it looks great on you!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
M2b
Congrats! that is a beauty!.. :appl:

q8girl

Rough_Rock
Wow !! A stunner :love: :love:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful watch and jewellery :wavey:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The watch is perfection!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
I have always loved the shape and the diamonds just make it jump off your wrist.
Congrats!! Enjoy!!!! :wavey:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the round face of this watch - looks fabulous with either of your rings! I think the size provides the perfect balance with your rings as well - wonderful choice!!

Enjoy the watch with all of your other exquisite jewelry!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks amazing on you mom2boys! It's a classic piece that will always be in style. Enjoy in health and happiness. :appl:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
M2B, you've got me thinking about this watch rather seriously! Whenever I see a thread of yours I know I'm in for a visual treat! Congrats on this beauty!

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Hi: Your watch is beautiful!!! Congrats! I apologize that I have seemed to have missed your conversation on getting a great deal. I'm in the middle of negotiating the SS/YG Cartier Ballon Bleu (44mm). Can you let me know your experience and what percentage you were able to get off? Also, I am selling my Cartier Tank Francaise (med) and would like to know if you have any suggestions on who to place it with for sale. Tourneau was only willing to give me $995-$1,500 for it - and it is in mint condition. They were not very friendly nor open to discussing, as all of their used ones are in the price range of $3,500. I also was looking to make my new purchase there as well. Perhaps, there mark up is just crazy high on used pieces..... Any info is much appreciated. Again, gorgeous!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it with the diamonds! The size is perfect for your wrist and looks perfect on you. Welcome to the Ballon Bleu club!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CRYSTAL24K|1414957310|3776471 said:
What a great watch! It looks wonderful on you.

Appreciate it, Crystal! Thanks!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1414957732|3776473 said:
As you already know, I LOVE your new watch!!! :love: :love: :love: What a perfect addition to your beautiful collection!

I love everything I see Kate wear as I think she has impeccable taste...just like you!!!

Thanks so much for all of your help w/ my little projects, DS! You're an invaluable resource to me! I'm so glad we have similar tastes! BTW, I feel honored by the Kate comparison! :))

I hope you can get your BB soon!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk|1414958373|3776474 said:
That is the ultimate! Super fabulous!

Thanks, Mayk! I love your TF--it goes great w/ your set!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1414958536|3776476 said:
Ah!!! One of my favourite watches. It looks gorgeous on you :love:
And I love how everything in your collection fits so seamlessly together!
Congrats with your fabulous timepiece.

My dear Acinom--thanks so much! I can't keep up with all of your lovely new pieces! You've become such an invaluable member here on PS, especially when it comes to noticing new trends!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1414962391|3776493 said:
I really like it, especially with only your solitaire!! It's fabulous! :love: :love: :love: I can't wait to see what else you have checked off your list!

I'm glad you like it, LLJsmom! I do like the look of the MRB w/ the BB! I will most likely be wearing my watch on the right wrist--will eventually get a blingy bracelet for the left! :naughty:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous m2b!! You have such an amazing collection and this piece fits right in! I know it's been on your list for a while!! Congrats!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Emeraldcutlover|1415210319|3778064 said:
Hi: Your watch is beautiful!!! Congrats! I apologize that I have seemed to have missed your conversation on getting a great deal. I'm in the middle of negotiating the SS/YG Cartier Ballon Bleu (44mm). Can you let me know your experience and what percentage you were able to get off? Also, I am selling my Cartier Tank Francaise (med) and would like to know if you have any suggestions on who to place it with for sale. Tourneau was only willing to give me $995-$1,500 for it - and it is in mint condition. They were not very friendly nor open to discussing, as all of their used ones are in the price range of $3,500. I also was looking to make my new purchase there as well. Perhaps, there mark up is just crazy high on used pieces..... Any info is much appreciated. Again, gorgeous!!

Hi! M-2-b actually bought a new watch from a Cartier store. But perhaps my experience might help you. I bought a Tank Francaise last fall through a jeweler who is an authorized Cartier dealer. They had a black Friday special last year with 25% off their gift cards. They could be used for almost anything but diamonds. The site is kings1912 dot com. I used the Nashville store. I obviously do not know if the sale will be available again this year or not or whether there will be further restrictions. But check their site on Thanksgiving Day and the day after. I would not call and ask now, though. Wait and see if you see the gift card sale and then call and tell them you'd like to buy gift cards to buy a specific item (have model #, etc.). I am eventually planning to get a BB myself!

Too bad I already got my TF or I might have bought yours! We have a Pre-loved forum here on Pricescope (under heading of Pricescope Cafe) and you can post an item on there that you list on Loupetroop.com. The listing is free there. I have seen several Cartier and other brands of watches sold there. I saw second hand medium TF watches go for $2000-2500 when I was looking online in general. But I decided to go new with the discount.

Hope this helps!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1415246152|3778373 said:
Emeraldcutlover|1415210319|3778064 said:

Hi! M-2-b actually bought a new watch from a Cartier store. But perhaps my experience might help you. I bought a Tank Francaise last fall through a jeweler who is an authorized Cartier dealer. They had a black Friday special last year with 25% off their gift cards. They could be used for almost anything but diamonds. The site is kings1912 dot com. I used the Nashville store. I obviously do not know if the sale will be available again this year or not or whether there will be further restrictions. But check their site on Thanksgiving Day and the day after. I would not call and ask now, though. Wait and see if you see the gift card sale and then call and tell them you'd like to buy gift cards to buy a specific item (have model #, etc.). I am eventually planning to get a BB myself!

Too bad I already got my TF or I might have bought yours! We have a Pre-loved forum here on Pricescope (under heading of Pricescope Cafe) and you can post an item on there that you list on Loupetroop.com. The listing is free there. I have seen several Cartier and other brands of watches sold there. I saw second hand medium TF watches go for $2000-2500 when I was looking online in general. But I decided to go new with the discount.

Hope this helps!

Ditto to what DS said (thanks!)! I also saw this site come up on the jewelry blog--check it out:
https://www.truefacet.com/brands/cartier/

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ckrickett, apacherose, arkieb1, monnyjay, q8girl--Thanks again!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1415000780|3776647 said:
M2b
Congrats! that is a beauty!.. :appl:

Thanks DF, especially since you are the official luxury watch expert on PS! Now if I could just borrow your new Octavia...

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1415019238|3776702 said:
The watch is perfection!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
I have always loved the shape and the diamonds just make it jump off your wrist.
Congrats!! Enjoy!!!! :wavey:

I love the extra bling on this watch, too! Thanks Rubies-R-Me!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1415097377|3777267 said:
Love the round face of this watch - looks fabulous with either of your rings! I think the size provides the perfect balance with your rings as well - wonderful choice!!

Enjoy the watch with all of your other exquisite jewelry!

Thanks, MGR! It's always good to get your approval!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1415098500|3777275 said:
Looks amazing on you mom2boys! It's a classic piece that will always be in style. Enjoy in health and happiness. :appl:

Hi Missy! :wavey: I hope you are doing well! It's definitely a classic piece! I would love a TF one of these days like yours!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elysian|1415137262|3777506 said:
M2B, you've got me thinking about this watch rather seriously! Whenever I see a thread of yours I know I'm in for a visual treat! Congrats on this beauty!

Thanks, Elysian! You should definitely looking into purchasing a BB, too! I think it would go fabulously w/ your new CVB AVR reset! :naughty:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom|1415221365|3778160 said:
Love it with the diamonds! The size is perfect for your wrist and looks perfect on you. Welcome to the Ballon Bleu club!

I'm glad to be joining the BB club w/ you, Catmom! I can't tell you how many times I looked at your pics on the luxury watch thread! Thanks again for the inspiration!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yennyfire|1415239574|3778326 said:
Gorgeous m2b!! You have such an amazing collection and this piece fits right in! I know it's been on your list for a while!! Congrats!!

So good to see you around, yenny! :wavey: Yes, I finally got around to purchasing the watch over a year later, lol! Thanks for your lovely comments!

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Diamondseeker2006;

Thank you sooooooo much for all of your great information. I will absolutely do that. I do know loupe troop also but I'm so worried about getting scammed. Anyone who has helpful hints for that as well, I'm all ears. Again, I truly appreciate your help. Xo

adastraak

Rough_Rock

Swiss Watch Expo in Atlanta is a great place to trade in watches.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results