shape
carat
color
clarity

My newest

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
missy|1413457009|3767848 said:
Ooh, that is such a lovely pendant! :love: And I think a size 32 Kelly with diamonds would go very well with your gorgeous collection Madame Bijoux. :cheeky: :appl:

In keeping with her great style, Madam chooses Kelly jewelry. :love:

She probably has a Birkin pendant as well as many Birkin handbags :appl:

As is fitting, I'm wondering whether Madame bought the beautifully jewelled handbag which sold for?????

On the auction block more recently, the Bag sold for ??????? at auction.

I won't blow your cover Madame if it is yours. :appl: :appl: :))

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello, Isaku :wavey: Good to see you on the board.
I looked at the Birkin pendant, but the proportions seemed a bit off to me. I bought the Kelly pendant myself from the King of Prussia Hermes store. The Hermes stores sell the Kelly pendant for $6600.00 USD, and the Birkin pendants are about $7700.00 USD. Resellers charge 2 or 3 times as much as the Hermes stores charge. Auctions are aways cr@p shoots - you could end up paying much more or much less than the store charges, depending on who else is bidding. I've never bought anything at an auction.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
look fabulous on! thanks for the neck shots- beautiful and whimsical.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Madam, Hermes certainly knows how to attract customers to their high end products. If you just want 'a little something' without breaking the bank', they offer beautiful gold pendants.

Just a thought here, maybe you could buy yourself the Birkin pendant for Christmas??? :love:

Have you seen the $200,000. Birkin with all the jewels and gold? It must be amazing in person as it looks great in pictures. :appl: :wavey:

Please give Willow hug for me. :))

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cute, and a wonderful addition to your Hermes collection! Wear it in good health!

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Madam Bijoux - that is fantastic! I'm really into H although I only have the beginnings of a modest scarf collection. Someday I want a Kelly. Just a basic Kelly. Your pendant is lovely! Enjoy!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Isaku, VR Veauty and Tanzgirl. I've seen pictures of the $200K bag - that's probably the closest I'll get to one of those.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results