shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 0.87ctw studs and 5pt jackets from IDJ :D

marchesa6989

Shiny_Rock
so i initially contacted IDJ regarding wedding bands, then got distracted by huggies, and then studs. ended up totally losing the plot and getting the studs first haha :rodent:

one is 0.43 and the other is 0.44, both GIA G SI2 (eye clean) ex/ex/ex and measuring just under 5mm each. the jackets also pack a crazy punch with 5pt stones around.

i love these so much and they have amazing impact! :love:

yay for IDJ! yekutiel and luann totally lived up to their reputations. can't wait to get more goodies from them this year :naughty:

IMG_1334.JPG

IMG_1341.JPG

IMG_2785.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Wooohooooo!!! :appl: :love:

I just love those jackets! Cellentani has started a crazy hot trend!! I want to :lickout: them!

It's very easy to get sidetracked at IDJ! LOOK AT THOSE ARROWS! :-o I can't wait to go back. I'm getting these jackets...oh yes I am.

I hope you enjoy every second of them! Be careful looking in the rearview mirror...it's dangerous! :bigsmile:

I'm so excited for you! They are perfect!

JLW05

Brilliant_Rock
They look beautiful. The saga continues!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fantastic! They look awesome in your ears - perfect size and the jackets really pump up the wow factor especially the 5 pointers! Love them :appl:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Wow! They look amazing! I can totally see why you got distracted!! :love: :love: Gorgeous!!!!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Love the 5-pointer jackets and your studs look perfect with them :appl: And look at those arrows :love:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh WOW!! I love the proportions, such blingpact!! :appl: :appl: :love: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, they are gorgeous!!!! They look amazing and huge on your ears!! :love:
Wear in health and happiness!!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Just showed your pics to hubby & asked when I could order these. They are fantastic :love: :love: :love: Enjoy!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my good gosh, they're stunning!! They look amazing on you! :love:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
So stunning! I adore them!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Holy bling! They are beautiful! :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi:

Oh so marvellous!!! I :love: :love:

cheers--Sharon

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: Serious ear coverage!!! :love: :love: :love:

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
LOVE your earrings! You are making me more excited than ever as I just ordered the 3-point jackets with 1ctw diamond studs from them. The lobe coverage is perfect...

newbaglover

Rough_Rock
Ohhh, I LOVE your set! I have been working with Yekutiel to find a pair of studs, but I think now I NEED the jackets too...

newbaglover

Rough_Rock
I am thinking about G SI2 for the earrings, just as you, once set, do you see any inclusions? Yekutiel has told me the diamonds are eye clean, but I am so picky sometimes. :roll:

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! They look huge with those jackets!

marchesa6989

Shiny_Rock
thanks everybody! i hadn't seen pics with the 5pt jackets before on PS, but i would totally recommend them for those of us who want to blind people in the summer sun ::)

i'm so impressed with the fire and brilliance, as well as how beautiful the cut is.

totally jumping for joy! everybody go buy some and we can have a giant jacket meet-up :naughty:

newbaglover|1340211794|3220259 said:
I am thinking about G SI2 for the earrings, just as you, once set, do you see any inclusions? Yekutiel has told me the diamonds are eye clean, but I am so picky sometimes. :roll:

no inclusions whatsoever! i would trust yekutiel's eyes any day. once you mention you're a PSer he won't send something he thinks wouldn't meet up to our standards.

newbaglover

Rough_Rock
marchesa6989|1340216450|3220322 said:
thanks everybody! i hadn't seen pics with the 5pt jackets before on PS, but i would totally recommend them for those of us who want to blind people in the summer sun ::)

i'm so impressed with the fire and brilliance, as well as how beautiful the cut is.

totally jumping for joy! everybody go buy some and we can have a giant jacket meet-up :naughty:

newbaglover|1340211794|3220259 said:

no inclusions whatsoever! i would trust yekutiel's eyes any day. once you mention you're a PSer he won't send something he thinks wouldn't meet up to our standards.

Thanks! I will trust yekutiel´s eyes :naughty: so excited about having some studs as gorgeous as yours...

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely, they look huge and don't you just love GSi2. I have one 0.56ct, I just need to find her a friend and then I might just have to order some of those jackets myself, :love: :wavey:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing ear lobe coverage! Love these jackets!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and huge! I love them! :love:

chatbandit

Shiny_Rock
i know i'm waking up an old thread here but I couldnt help but get excited. went to Yekutiel for our wedding bands (he nailed it with my e-ring) and ended up becoming very sidetracked by jackets! these are beautiful.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful. Congratulations.

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one flip flopping projects with IDJ, I started with earrings and jackets, then earrings only, then maybe small studs for second holes, and now I'm making a ring first!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results