shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged! Presenting: My Lovely AVC E-Ring!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is amazing. The first shot, the profile - I'd frame it if it were mine, lol. What a gorgeous, special ring, and the diamond- wowee. I love it. Wear in health and happiness!

CrimsonQueen

Rough_Rock
The fire in that ring is amazing :love: Love the personal elements you included, too. And congratulations!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it's beautiful.. I love the setting, it looks beautiful on your hand.. wishing you much love and happiness in your new life!!!

:love: :love: :appl: :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
THAT is beautiful. I love your story too. Congratulations!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring and story. You two work very well together!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring. Lovely hands!

Kalliope

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your engagement and what a fabulous ring :love: ! Makes me want to go for a cushion even more :naughty: .

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful, I love the stone and setting. Congratulations. :appl:

Lenapie

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for the compliments! :D

I took a super quick video of it when I was at a store. Not really sure how to upload it here, though. The fire is just amazing. So glad we chose the AVC. It's just a power-house for Fire!

We're toying with the idea of putting it into a tight halo (like the Tacori 2620), while keeping all the personal elements at the base of the prongs of this ring (the petal-like J and the filigree). The reason for this is that I can have two settings for this stone: 1 is a solitaire, the other a halo (I like having multiple looks, freshens things up here and there!). I'm thinking a halo will be nice and look more different to the round brilliant I'll be getting later on. I plan to keep the RB in a simple solitaire setting. What do you guys think? A twin setting to this one, but with a tight halo? Do you think it'll look good?

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love AVC's :love: Congratulations and enjoy your gorgeous ring!

Lenapie

Rough_Rock
Re: Engaged & My Lovely AVC E-Ring!

I made two short little videos to capture the beauty of the stone. I'm unsure if we're allowed to post videos that we make or not. If this is against the forum rules, I'll be happy to delete this post!

I love taking pics of the ring, but taking videos was a lot of fun too, because it shows how dynamic the play of colour is! Hope you all enjoy the short clips. :D

In the mall: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbbnfoRFHow

In dark restaurant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMuaT3qzrNM (Mute/Turn down the volume on this one, the ambience was REALLY loud in the restaurant, and the recording captured it. >.<)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results