shape
carat
color
clarity

My eternity band finally arrived! Kate Beckinsale inspired!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
After about 5 weeks I finally picked up my KB inspired eternity band, with round and baguettes and fine milgrain. 2mm. Thanks for those that chimed in when I was working with the CAD.

I hope this pictures show it clearly.

getattachment__3_.jpg

getattachment__2_.jpg

getattachment__4_.jpg

_23155.jpg

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
Re: My eternity band finally arrived! Kate Beckinsale inspir

The photos are too small to see any detail.

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock

_23156.jpg

_23157.jpg

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock

nice nice!!!

You might want to ask the moderator to move it to the "Show me the bling" folder. or the SMTB folder...
i think that there is a report button on the top right somewhere and then work it through the tabs it has..

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock

You got the look, for certain. Pretty and alluring. Really nice, congratulations, and wear in good health!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock

Thank you!! I first thought "this band is sooo narrow" but any bigger it wouldnt go as a stacking eternity in my finger. I love it and feel it's been well made!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love this look. Stunning!!!! Very Kate Beckinsale AND very you!!! It looks great on you :appl:

FancyIntense

Shiny_Rock

Did the stack make all the rings tighter in general or did you size that ring a bit bigger?

I always wonder this because of my finger shape, I don't want to create finger- muffin top :razz:

Your stack looks very nice on you!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock

FancyIntense|1413102747|3766033 said:
Did the stack make all the rings tighter in general or did you size that ring a bit bigger?

I always wonder this because of my finger shape, I don't want to create finger- muffin top :razz:

Your stack looks very nice on you!
Hi! I had this eternity sized the same as my other two (4 1/2) and find it perfect and comfortable. I don't feel it's made the whole stack tighter and I'm thrilled with the feeling!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock

Acinom|1413098924|3766021 said:
I love this look. Stunning!!!! Very Kate Beckinsale AND very you!!! It looks great on you :appl:
Thank you Acinom!! Xxx

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

It turned out beautifully! :love:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Really like your new band!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Beautiful band! Great addition to your wedding set. Enjoy it!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock

Hi Lauren,
I've been wondering how this ring was progressing. It looks beautiful with your others, the jeweller did a great job. I love it :love: Do you mind sharing the jeweller, would love one of these myself. :wavey:

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock

Monnyjay|1413150471|3766188 said:
Hi Lauren,
I've been wondering how this ring was progressing. It looks beautiful with your others, the jeweller did a great job. I love it :love: Do you mind sharing the jeweller, would love one of these myself. :wavey:
Hi monnyjay! I'm really happy with it and I'll pull up the specs later and post them. I used my local diamond guy in Brisbane Australia and he had the cads and ring all done with one of his jewellers overseas. It cost me $1080 aud plus 10% Gst. I'll share my guys details and he is on email also so if you wanted to order one exactly like mine he will have all my details as will I. Can I share phone numbers and email of trade? They're called "The Diamond Centre"

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock

Fantastic! thank's Lauren. I just had a look at their website - is it Adrian? I'm sure names and websites are allowed to be mentioned. I just don't think they allow pictures stating the designer and/or maker. I have had quotes from different vendors overseas and the prices are really competitive although our AUD is not so great right now so a local might be a better option at the moment.

It looks like it really well made - looking forward to the specs. Do you think now you have this band and you are happy with it, you will order the one?

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock

It turned out lovely!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock

Monnyjay|1413181345|3766336 said:
Fantastic! thank's Lauren. I just had a look at their website - is it Adrian? I'm sure names and websites are allowed to be mentioned. I just don't think they allow pictures stating the designer and/or maker. I have had quotes from different vendors overseas and the prices are really competitive although our AUD is not so great right now so a local might be a better option at the moment.

It looks like it really well made - looking forward to the specs. Do you think now you have this band and you are happy with it, you will order the one?
Danny and Nir Torren are their names. Albert St brisbane city. I like to have things that I wear all the time and this is now "my set" and the reason I havnt ordered the other band yet was to see if my finger could cope with one more band - I am happy with my band and would definitely order the other one if I felt I could also wear it all the time - I don't really like changing bands.... Maybe I'm crazy!

Now specs are 11 rounds at 1.3mm each and 11 bags at 2.2 x 1.4mm I beleive. Obviously this could change depending on finger size....

If you want to email him and request my ring I'm happy to contact him also and forward the cads to you too.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock

Lauren thank you for the info - appreciate it :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results