shape
carat
color
clarity

My Pre-loved Avc

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
Here's my new pre-loved avc that I got off of Loupe troop. It is a .87 VS1 K.

20141003_103001.jpg

20141003_104614.jpg

20141006_071628.jpg

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
I wish I knew how to make them go the other way. I am going to need some setting ideas next. I hope you can all give me a hand with that.

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful purchase. I would love to have an AVC or AVR some day. You have great taste. So many options for settings, but I don't know what you prefer. I think something vintage themed would be great, whether new or preloved, of course. :)

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
_lovesvintage_|1412636616|3763300 said:
Beautiful purchase. I would love to have an AVC or AVR some day. You have great taste. So many options for settings, but I don't know what you prefer. I think something vintage themed would be great, whether new or preloved, of course. :)

Thank you. I was thinking something vintage as well. I want it to compliment the diamond. It doesn't actually look bad in the plain solitaire, but I don't want to leave it that way forever.

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
It's so beautiful, Rena7! Best wishes in setting it. It will look beautiful in anything! :love: I've always loved seeing AVCs set in VanC settings. I think engraving or miligrain settings have that lovely vintage beauty and would suit an AVC wonderfully. I also think bullets would be stunning, but that may not be vintage style.

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
Thank you daintyG, I have looked through the VC thread and those settings are gorgeous. I agree that maybe some milgrain or engraving would be nice.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so pretty! I love it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! :love: I love Van Craeynest and Beverley K has some nice options in a slightly lower price range. I think a halo would be beautiful on that stone, although VanC has many that look pretty as solitaires!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Faces up beautifully in both size and colour! I love all your rings actually! Is your wedder a tiffany or tiffany inspired? I'm interested in getting a band like this! Congrats

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a beautiful AVC Rena. :love: I think a setting with old world charm would only enhance its beauty though it looks lovely as is too. Enjoy your beautiful new diamond. :appl:

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
nala|1412655317|3763451 said:
This is so pretty! I love it!

Thanks nala, I don't know if I ever commented on your beautiful reset. That is one gorgeous ring.

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1412658178|3763461 said:
Beautiful! :love: I love Van Craeynest and Beverley K has some nice options in a slightly lower price range. I think a halo would be beautiful on that stone, although VanC has many that look pretty as solitaires!

Thank you, probably the Beverly K will fit in my budget better. I have been looking at them, but there are so many pretty ones it's hard to choose.

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
laurenk|1412674525|3763503 said:
Gorgeous! Faces up beautifully in both size and colour! I love all your rings actually! Is your wedder a tiffany or tiffany inspired? I'm interested in getting a band like this! Congrats

Thank you, are you meaning the colored stone band? That one I got pre-loved here. I was told it was from ID Jewelry. It is very pretty. The plain band is from e-wedding bands. I also didn't mention my ring size is 6.

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
Thank you lknvrb4 and Missy.

I hope I got everyone. It is so nice to be able to share a lovely purchase with someone. My family are tired of looking at it already.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, AVCs are really pretty stones (I used to have one :D) - can't wait to see what you do with it.

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Lovely!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful!!! I'm completely smitten, congratulations. It goes wonderfully with your rings in that simple elegant setting, enjoy that while you look for a new home for your lovely diamond. Happy hunting, enjoy your sparkly beauty!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous find!!! It's such a beautiful stone. I actually love this elegant solitaire setting as it combines so well with your bands :love:It's a dream stone and a dream stacking combination.

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
Thank you arkieb1, Tourmaline, apacherose, and Acinom.

I am enjoying it as a solitaire right now. It is a really pretty stone. I was really going to wait until my next anniversary which isn't until August. Oh well, I saw it and had to have it. Who can blame me really. :lol:

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
Acinom|1412714436|3763835 said:
Gorgeous find!!! It's such a beautiful stone. I actually love this elegant solitaire setting as it combines so well with your bands :love:It's a dream stone and a dream stacking combination.

i do love to stack bands. I am the only one I ever see doing that around here. I became addicted to the stacking trend on Pricescope.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful AVC. It looks great as a solitaire until you decide how you want to set.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Geez, that honey looks great paired either way.

It's really, reallyy pretty...

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful!!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous stone!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
OOOH, that's pretty!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that stone. It's beautiful!!

Kalrik

Shiny_Rock
Hey Rena! It looks so much better on you than it did on me! Enjoy your new diamond, she sure is a beaut!

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
Begonia said:
Geez, that honey looks great paired either way. It's really, reallyy pretty...

Thanks, I have been having fun with my stacking bands.

Tekate said:
beautiful!!!

Thank you. :angel:

derbygal said:
What a gorgeous stone!

LLJsmom said:
Love that stone. It's beautiful!!

Kalrik said:
Hey Rena! It looks so much better on you than it did on me! Enjoy your new diamond, she sure is a beaut!

I don't know about that. It looked pretty good on you as well. I am really enjoying it though. It is a really pretty diamond.

bright ice|1412771172|3764186 said:
Beautiful AVC. It looks great as a solitaire until you decide how you want to set.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results