color
clarity

Old european cut three stone ring by 23rd Street Jewelers

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Old european cut three stone ring by 23rd Street Jeweler

Laila619|1343429896|3241640 said:
yennyfire|1343425090|3241588 said:
LOL, my right hand feels totally alone and cheated! The eternity band just doesn't cut it. I really love the idea of a ring representing my hubby and two kids as well as "past, present, future". Not to mention, that if I can pull off a 3 stone that's half as special as yours, I'll have one heirloom to leave each child. :praise:

YES! That's why I love my 3 stone too, for the representation of my hub and two kids. ::) I think it's such a sweet, sentimental idea.

You definitely need to get one, Yenny! :naughty: :naughty:

Hey! Why aren't the WOMEN of the house represented in your rings? I'll have you know that my big center represents moi. :tongue: :praise:

(hey, I needed to justify the symbolism so I had to include myself to make three, what can I say....)

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

TravelingGal|1343433515|3241694 said:
LOL, my right hand feels totally alone and cheated! The eternity band just doesn't cut it. I really love the idea of a ring representing my hubby and two kids as well as "past, present, future". Not to mention, that if I can pull off a 3 stone that's half as special as yours, I'll have one heirloom to leave each child. :praise:

YES! That's why I love my 3 stone too, for the representation of my hub and two kids. ::) I think it's such a sweet, sentimental idea.

Hey! Why aren't the WOMEN of the house represented in your rings? I'll have you know that my big center represents moi. :tongue: :praise:

(hey, I needed to justify the symbolism so I had to include myself to make three, what can I say....)

Hmmmmm, good point Tgal! I see the error of my ways. Maybe I need to make it into a 5 stone ring. :Up_to_something: :naughty: The 4th diamond would be me, and the 5th one could represent the cat. :lol:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

TravelingGal|1343433515|3241694 said:

Whatever works TGal! Anyway to justify such a stunning purchase! Laila, your cat definitely needs a stone to represent him/her! :lol:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sorry I'm extremely late to the game, but I love your 3 stone! Really a beautiful piece!

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock

wow stunning ring! I especially enjoyed reading your story first! the stones are fabulous and you can see the attention to detail in the platinum work. if i was after a 3 stone ring that would certainly be the one!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

mom2boys, I missed your comment previously, thank you!

hippi_pixi, thank you. I still adore this ring. Sadly, my ring that I created for my daughter (a padparadscha ring) gets very little wear because I love this one so much, but that was always meant to just be handed down anyway. This one she will have to wrest from my cold dead fingers!!!

Good luck in your own setting journey! Don't be shy about using PSers as a resource. :wavey:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thought since this was topped, and since I got my rings in late afternoon sun in the car today, I'd just post another series of 4 pics for fun. ::)

dsc_0940.jpg

dsc_0941.jpg

dsc_0946.jpg

dsc_0948.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

LOL, boy,not impressive when shrunk down by PS...I gotta remember that. Back to your regular scheduled programming...

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Just seeing if a cropped version is any better to see color and faceting....

dsc_0941a.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Hm, definitely better...ok here's one more cropped. Thanks for looking! :wavey:

dsc_0940a.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yep, still love it! Still as gorgeous as ever.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

It looks amazing without cropping! Not only do I love your ring (duh!), but I'm envious of your photography skills! I gave up and went back to painting furniture for my craft room....something I'm capable of, lol!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

yennyfire|1348840914|3275977 said:
It looks amazing without cropping! Not only do I love your ring (duh!), but I'm envious of your photography skills! I gave up and went back to painting furniture for my craft room....something I'm capable of, lol!

Thanks Laila!

Yenny, the latest ones were just taken in the car with my smartphone. Not hard at all! Just take shots with higher resolution and if you want to email them to me, I'll crop and fix em up for your thread! I'd love to see macro shots of your ring!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

Dayum girl, that last one is droooooooooooolalicious. That stack is fab!!!!!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

You are so sweet TGal! I may have to take you up on that!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thanks Mara...I'm glad I love it, or I'd be more covetous of YOUR bling!

Yenny, it's not me being sweet. It's me being selfish, as I'd love to see more shots of your stunner! ;))

KikiD

Shiny_Rock

Hey Tgals!
I know this thread is old but After being off Price ope for years I came back on searching for three stone ideas and fell in love with your ring! I went to Mark T at ERD yesterday to get an estimate and showed him this whole thread and said I need it exactly like yours :)

Question, since this ring has so much engraving and millegrain etc...how can it be polished? Any regrets with using platinum over gold?

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock

This ring is still as pretty as ever. Old thread, timeless ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results