clarity

French Cut Diamond Eternity part 2

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
That is gorgeous & looks perfect with your solitaire :appl:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
bright ice|1401588753|3684126 said:
Beautiful FC band! So glad you found something you liked.

Thank you, bright ice. I'm in love with this band!

plummiecat said:
Both of your rings are absolutely gorgeous!!! Is the FC band old or did Lang's make it?

Thank you, plummiecat. Nicole @ Lang said that it's an estate piece done in Art Deco style, "contemporary." I'm not sure how old this band is but the condition is stated as "excellent" in my appraisal. To me, I couldn't tell if it was ever worn, it looks and feels new. I know that Lang does make FC bands.

diamondseeker2006 said:
I am going to try very hard not to envy you!!! ;)) That is my ring size, too!!! It looks gorgeous! :love: Thanks for giving me a picture of what a fc band in the width I want would look like with my AVR (except mine is smaller)! :lol: I may very well end up with something similar!

Thank you, DS, my AVR-Sis. I have you and all those who suggested different bands over at Rockytalky. I considered all of the bands and am very happy I went with FC. I look forward to seeing pictures of your AVR with mom2boys's gorgeous FC band. I think you're going to love a FC band next to your solitaire; the facets really complement each other, but you already know this. One of my primary concerns was about matching my K color AVR. The band has very similar colors advertised as H-J, not overpowering but playing second fiddle to my solitaire, soft but bold shimmer not flashier with equal fervor. A serendipitous thing... color graduates to brown/grey instead of yellow, which you know my K graduates to brown/pink so they are getting along very well. I think you will have many more choices with your I color AVR.

mom2boys said:
Great set--they look lovely together!

Thank you, mom2boys. :twirl:

gregchang35 said:
Wow! what a combination!!! Yummy..

DS- this is THE BAND to go with your current AVR setting.....

Thank you, gregchang. :))

arkieb1 said:
Wow, beautiful combination!!!!! Congrats....

Thank you, Arkieb. :D

LLJsmom said:
Elysian, :appl: :appl: :appl:

So very lovely... Wow, so that's how a Lang's FC band looks with an AVR. :love: :love: :love: ***sigh*** a girl can dream. Ok, I'm officially :mrgreen:

Thank you, LLJsmom. :twirl:

Mikla said:
I have some french cut stones but alas, not enough to make an eternity band. I need 5 or 6 more, about 2.9 x 2.9mm. It's so completely frustrating not being able to find a well-made band in my size. I'm glad you found this band for yourself. Congratulations - it is stunning! :appl:

Thank you and I hear ya, Mikla! I will be on the lookout for you for that size. I found some 2.4mm ones if you are interested. I know Caysie can source FC stones in modern and antique styles of cut. And her work seems to be up there with the greats on PS. I found myself looking forward to hearing from her; she is such a wonderful human being. I think you would enjoy working with her.

thecat said:
Stunning! It complements your AVR so perfectly :love: :appl:

Thank you, thecat. :D

artdecolover71 said:
one of the most beautiful fc eternity bands I have ever seen!

Thank you, artdecolover71. The band was made in the Art Deco style, I think you would love it in person.

lknvrb4 said:
artdecolover71|1401619964|3684275 said:
one of the most beautiful fc eternity bands I have ever seen!

I have to agree with this, just stunning!

Thank you, lknvrb4. :))

Thank you everyone! Sorry to post and run, I will be back later! :wavey:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi said:
FABULOUS find!! What luck that Lang had the perfect ring for you!! ENJOY!

Thank you, Enerchi. The universe has a way of balancing things: I have the worst week and find the most beautiful band for my solitaire.

CRYSTAL24K said:
:appl:

This is such a beautiful band- gorgeous with your classic engagement ring! I love the antique style engraving on the side. I just love it!

Thank you, CRYSTAL24K. I am learning just how versatile the Vatche u113 is, I've paired it with lots of different bands and the solitaire looks great with most. Paired it with a modern band and the set looks modern; paired with an antique style and finished off as such. U113 was definitely an investment piece.

marcy said:
Both of your rings are gorgeous.

Thank you, marcy. :)

MissGotRocks said:
That band compliments your ring in the most beautiful way! Great find!

Thank you, MissGotRocks. I don't think I could've done better with this FC band!

pregcurious said:
I love it!

I love it too, thank you, pregcurious.

vinjewels said:
Its Beautiful! Love the details on the side. Enjoy!

Thank you, vinjewels. :twirl:

Acinom said:
Yay! What a stunning combination Elysian. It looks as if the band was made for your solitaire. I'am you choose to combine your ring with french cuts again. I love love love the faceting of the frenchies, especially with the milgrain and engraving.

There is only one neutral factor: we need much more pics!!!! :wavey:

Hi Acinom :wavey: Thank you. I thought about alternatives to the FC but I couldn't live without FC, and the timing couldn't have been more unexpected, and the details more well-matched. More pics coming!

derbygal said:
A stunning set! Really love the combo. :love:

Thank you, derbygal. :)

purplesilk said:
:appl: :appl: :appl: Fabulous wedding set!!! Unique and super chic!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thank you, purplesilk. :))

Rubies-R-Me said:
Oh goodness!!! PURE perfection.. what an amazing set!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thank you, Rubies-R-Me. :D

Ganesha said:
Ohhhhh, your ring is absolutely exquisite, Elysian! And pairs perfectly with your solitaire. What an amazing find! :love:

Thank you, Ganesha. :D

caf said:
Really pretty.

Thank you, caf. :)

Circe said:
I actually gasped out loud when I saw it with your solitaire - that really is The Perfect Set. Wow - nicely done, and may it bring you a lot of joy! I'm sorry it was That Kind of Week (hate those), but if this is the result ... it may have been worth it! I hope you post a lot of pics: this is one we can never see enough of. :lickout:

Thank you, Circe. I too gasped out loud when I saw the band in Lang's ring box. I wasn't expecting it to look so beautiful from the pictures. Lang takes great close-up pictures but the ring in person looks even more beautiful. And the band feels weighty and nice. I love platinum (and diamonds lol) for that. Yes, the week was hell and I was hell on wheels, and the reward (retail therapy) couldn't have been more perfect. Definitely worth the week I had! More pics coming!

woofmama said:
That is gorgeous & looks perfect with your solitaire :appl:

Thank you, woofmama. :twirl:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock

photo_703.jpg

photo_702.jpg

photo_699.jpg

photo_701.jpg

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock

photo_707.jpg

photo_708.jpg

photo_709.jpg

photo_706.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:o
That stack

It's gorgeous!!! I love to see your solitaire combined with the two bands. You have a very versatile set and every combination is classic, elegant and sophisticated :love:

You have a beautiful collection :love:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom said:
That stack

It's gorgeous!!! I love to see your solitaire combined with the two bands. You have a very versatile set and every combination is classic, elegant and sophisticated :love:

You have a beautiful collection :love:

You're so sweet, A. It's funny to see the pics of the stack on me, I would never wear so many rings on one finger or hand or both hands! My favorite remains the solitaire worn solo. Only for PS, it does look fabulous but I am not that fabulous in real life lol.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh, I missed the last pictures! I came back to the thread because I went to the french cut thread and it reminded me how much I love your band with your AVR! I really think this is what I want as well. I just need to get my proportions right since my stone is smaller than yours. My Legacy band is about 2-2.2mm, and I want the band wide enough to really see the french cuts well. Yours is really the perfect width, but your AVR is so much larger than mine. I wonder if I could go to around 2.8mm?

(I also just got a new french cut sapphire and diamond band, and I think I am going to get a Victor C engraved band to go with that and then my goal is to get a wider french cut band and have two different looks!)

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Wow wow wow!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think your set looks amazing!!! Great find!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh dear this is just absolutely stunning! What an amazing stack of rings and the FC band looks so beautiful with your AVR. :love:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1405742634|3716390 said:
Ohhh, I missed the last pictures! I came back to the thread because I went to the french cut thread and it reminded me how much I love your band with your AVR! I really think this is what I want as well. I just need to get my proportions right since my stone is smaller than yours. My Legacy band is about 2-2.2mm, and I want the band wide enough to really see the french cuts well. Yours is really the perfect width, but your AVR is so much larger than mine. I wonder if I could go to around 2.8mm?

(I also just got a new french cut sapphire and diamond band, and I think I am going to get a Victor C engraved band to go with that and then my goal is to get a wider french cut band and have two different looks!)

I just saw your new band, I LOVE it! Your AVR is not that smaller than mine and it looks huge on your finger, probably the similar per finger real estate. Here's what I mean... my ring finger is chubby past the knuckle and slims down toward the hand, so when I look straight down at my AVR next to my chubby portion the finger to diamond ratio is quite similar to your AVR to finger ratio because your finger is slim :dance: So I think the same FC diamond width would work next to your AVR. I say diamond width because the metal encasing is not as thin as let's say a Victor Canera FC band. I wonder if channel set adds metal. If you want bigger FCs next to your solitaire maybe set the FC non-channel, minimize metal - maximize FC? How about 3mm FCs, shared prongs? POW, that would be so amazing next to your AVR! If I were to get a second FC band this would be it.

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
CvB_ID|1405824602|3716866 said:
This looks GORGEOUS with your AVR!! Perfect!!! I'm so pleased that you were able to find the genuine antique cuts that you were longing for; congratulations on your super stunning set! :dance:

Thanks, C! These are apparently modern FCs, they are not check board but Xs like I like em' but not as juicy high-crowned. I do love everything else about them. I learned so much from our talks, rock on, bling sis!

lorrissey said:
Wow wow wow!

Thanks, lorrissey. :)

tyty333 said:
I think your set looks amazing!!! Great find!

Thanks, tyty333. :))

redwood66 said:
Oh dear this is just absolutely stunning! What an amazing stack of rings and the FC band looks so beautiful with your AVR. :love:

Thanks, redwood66. :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the milgrain too much,though, so mine for sure would be set like yours!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results