color
clarity

YAY! BGD 5 stone Trellis Band - V-Day + Anniversary gift

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Roxy|1394246613|3629740 said:
lovefordiamonds|1393210608|3621575 said:
Hand shots!

Hi LFD, I came back to your thread to see if you'd added any more pics. I love your ring!!

I'm looking at thin eternity bands and I wondered if you'd mind sharing the width/diameter of the stones in your 5-stone and the width of your eternity bands.

I really like how the eternities look in proportion to your 5-stone and I know it isn't easy to get that "spot-on" perfection very often!

Hi Roxy, thanks so much for the compliments!
And i definitely don't mind, this is what Pricescope is for right? =)

ok, so my 5 stones are:
0.320ct: 4.36 x 4.38 x 2.79mm
0.308ct: 4.31 x 4.36 x 2.68mm
0.307ct: 4.30 x 4.33 x 2.68mm
0.304ct: 4.31 x 4.33 x 2.66mm
0.313ct: 4.34 x 4.37 x 2.69mm

As for the eternity bands.....they're czs! dun dun dun. LOL
I bought them from Berricle as tester bands to see how I would like them with my 5stone. hehe
http://www.berricle.com/micro-pave-cubic-zirconia-925-sterling-silver-half-eternity-ring-band-jewelry-r750.htm

website says they're 1mm cz and the band is 1.6mm in width.

Hopes this helps!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
lovefordiamonds|1393256766|3621897 said:
woofmama said:
Gorgeous ring!!! That size looks perfect on you. I have a question about your setting, I am having a five stone made thru BGD in April-May and can't decide which setting to choose. Is your setting Trellis 1 or Trellis 2 ? Curious how you made a decision on this. I'm changing my mind every day :loopy:

Hi woofmama! Thank you!!! :D Mine is the Trellis 2. When I asked Jamie what the difference was, she said the Trellis 2 curves up on the ends and Trellis 1 does not. I think she mentioned that they were going to soon discontinue Trellis 1 because Trellis 2 is the more sought out setting.

I personally chose Trellis 2 because I felt that it would help with the "Floating" look of the stones and I'm really glad that I did. Because the ends are curved, I think it helps the band sit flush against my fingers without leaving a gap/space between my fingers.

Hope this helps! Can't wait to see your band in the spring!

Thanks for the reply :)) I love your ring, so beautiful! I think I'll be choosing this as well. Thanks for posting more pics!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
lovefordiamonds|1394248453|3629753 said:
Roxy|1394246613|3629740 said:
lovefordiamonds|1393210608|3621575 said:
Hand shots!

Hi LFD, I came back to your thread to see if you'd added any more pics. I love your ring!!

I'm looking at thin eternity bands and I wondered if you'd mind sharing the width/diameter of the stones in your 5-stone and the width of your eternity bands.

I really like how the eternities look in proportion to your 5-stone and I know it isn't easy to get that "spot-on" perfection very often!

Hi Roxy, thanks so much for the compliments!
And i definitely don't mind, this is what Pricescope is for right? =)

ok, so my 5 stones are:
0.320ct: 4.36 x 4.38 x 2.79mm
0.308ct: 4.31 x 4.36 x 2.68mm
0.307ct: 4.30 x 4.33 x 2.68mm
0.304ct: 4.31 x 4.33 x 2.66mm
0.313ct: 4.34 x 4.37 x 2.69mm

As for the eternity bands.....they're czs! dun dun dun. LOL
I bought them from Berricle as tester bands to see how I would like them with my 5stone. hehe
http://www.berricle.com/micro-pave-cubic-zirconia-925-sterling-silver-half-eternity-ring-band-jewelry-r750.htm

website says they're 1mm cz and the band is 1.6mm in width.

Hopes this helps!

Thanks for the details and I'm VERY familiar w/ Berricle myself LOL :lol: :lol: ! Between that one and another cheap CZ site, I was able to save tons of money on my new custom wedding set by trying out CZ rings as "testers".

I thought those might be 2mm, so 1.6mm is great. Thanks again for your help! :wavey:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful on your hand! Happy V Day and anniversary!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous ring!!! :love: :love: :love:

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
redwood66 said:
It looks beautiful on your hand! Happy V Day and anniversary!

Thank you!! =D

diamondseeker2006 said:
That is a gorgeous ring!!! :love: :love: :love:

Thanks DS! I am a HUGE HUGE fan of yours - your jewelry is gorgeous and your posts are so informative and educational! I've learned so much. Thank you!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on that Beautiful Big Bling Band!!!! Wow!!! Excellent finger converage!!!! Enjoy!!! :love: :appl:

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
ZestfullyBling|1394542773|3631661 said:
Congrats on that Beautiful Big Bling Band!!!! Wow!!! Excellent finger converage!!!! Enjoy!!! :love: :appl:

Thank you! =)

move1986

Shiny_Rock
how did i miss this post? it is gorgeous.

How are you enjoying the ring so far? I heard from Jamie that this trellis setting is high on its own already. Do you have any problem with the height so far? Is it easy to clean? Do you think the side view of the ring show more metal?

And do you happen to have a clip of your ring in action?
I am very interested in seeing it on video. As my country here do not have 5 stone ring at all to try on my finger. I can just imagine. :angel:

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
move1986 said:

How are you enjoying the ring so far? I heard from Jamie that this trellis setting is high on its own already. Do you have any problem with the height so far? Is it easy to clean? Do you think the side view of the ring show more metal?

I am very interested in seeing it on video. As my country here do not have 5 stone ring at all to try on my finger. I can just imagine. :angel:

Hi!! Sorry for the delayed response - just saw this =p

and Thank you! I absolutely love the ring. I think the height is perfect - definitely helps make the ring "pop" but not so high that it's obnoxious. I put it in my ultrasonic to clean and it always comes out looking extra sparkly. The side view of the ring will definitely show more metal than when viewed from the top but I personally love the profile view of the ring because it shows the profile view of the individual diamonds and i love love love the trellis design.

Unfortunately, I don't have a video of my ring because I haven't been able to figure that one out yet. :oops:
but maybe try you-tubing 5 stone diamond rings?

Hope this helps! Good luck~!!!

move1986

Shiny_Rock
lovefordiamonds|1405435997|3713628 said:
move1986 said:

Hi!! Sorry for the delayed response - just saw this =p

and Thank you! I absolutely love the ring. I think the height is perfect - definitely helps make the ring "pop" but not so high that it's obnoxious. I put it in my ultrasonic to clean and it always comes out looking extra sparkly. The side view of the ring will definitely show more metal than when viewed from the top but I personally love the profile view of the ring because it shows the profile view of the individual diamonds and i love love love the trellis design.

Unfortunately, I don't have a video of my ring because I haven't been able to figure that one out yet. :oops:
but maybe try you-tubing 5 stone diamond rings?

Hope this helps! Good luck~!!!

thanks for replying :) i already tried searching on youtube but nothing really come up. And especially i think different vendor will produce slight different angle and such. Hopefully in the near future there will be someone else who will post video of this gorgeous trellis setting by BGD ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results