shape
carat
color
clarity

WF-Danielle-Jazz-Yellow-Gold

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I just discovered PS a few months ago and made my first purchase from WF. I eventually want a YG, RG and WG bezel stacker (the other bezel rings will probably be from BGD. I noticed that I could not find a photo of the Whiteflash Danielle Jazz in Yellow Gold. It probably does exist somewhere in PS's massive community, but I couldn't find it so here is mine.

I have toddler twins and want a ring for each boy that I can give to their wives when they marry. Each ring will be engraved with each child's initials and their birthdate. The yellow gold ring from Whiteflash is the first one.

I am a size 7 on my RH so I tried to give you a real life perspective also.

I have other rings with diamonds that are of similar quality on paper as this ring, but none that sparkle like these little diamonds! I can even see the arrows with my untrained eyes! My mother said,"That is the sparkliest little ring." Hubby loves it also.

I worked with Liza who was a pleasure to work with! I know that she has clients who spend thousands on diamonds and settings, but she made me feel like a million bucks during this process.

I am thrilled that PS exists and will have many questions next year as we prepare to upgrade my setting for our 10 year anniversary :)

_231.jpeg

_233.jpeg

_19719.jpg

_19720.jpg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Oops- I forgot to attach the pic of the ring on my hand.

This ring has great presence for being only 2mm.

_19721.jpg

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! Love YG! How sweet of you to plan ahead for future DIL's :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! I am always thinking about my little sweethearts.

This ring also affords me the opportunity to see how YG with white diamonds look on my hand. I am not sure if I will go with platinum or YG when we do the reset next year.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that ring in yellow gold! And your idea for the future brides is terrific! Enjoy!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring looks great and how cool to be thinking ahead with such a great gift for your DIL.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and unique.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
This is amazing!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beauty :appl:
It indeed has great presence on your finger.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much for your wonderful responses!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful! I had one a long long time ago, They are fantastic! what a neat sentiment to have one for each of your boys.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love that band. I visit it in the site regularly! May I ask why you plan to use BGD for the other two bands? This is a band I would love to own someday so your insight would be very helpful.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Rosebloom|1404330182|3705406 said:
I absolutely love that band. I visit it in the site regularly! May I ask why you plan to use BGD for the other two bands? This is a band I would love to own someday so your insight would be very helpful.

I absolutely love the rose gold from BGD so that is why I want this bezel from them. It looks so pretty and rich in the photos that I have seen on PS.

I am also leaning toward BGD in terms of them making our 10 year reset. This could change though- every other day I think that Whiteflash has what I want for my reset and then the next day I think that BGD has what I want. If BGD makes my new setting I will probably have them make my band just so that it fits with my reset engagement ring. My current engagement ring is set in platinum and the reset will be in either white gold or platinum.

I might get another Yellow Gold Danielle Jazz Band in the future (way in the future we are saving $ now for the reset) just for the sake of symmetry when stacking some of my other rings. I absolutely love it! I take every opportunity that I can now just to go outside in the Florida sun and see the flash of light on my hand.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Thanks. I love BGD's rose gold too. I have a RG pendant of there's that is gorgeous. And I always thought their bezels were the best in the biz - but your Danielle is just stunning so I might have to rethink!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results