carat
color
clarity

2 row and 6 row natural pearl necklace

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
hi again,

i am posting pictures of two necklaces here

1) two row pearls. this is a very easy to wear necklace. my mom uses it currently and she absolutely loves it. the biggest pearl is 14mm and the smallest is 5mm. the pearls are on the whiter side and few pearls as you can tell are slightly crooked. but you cant tell that they are crooked once you put them on.

2) the second necklace is 6 rows of natural pearls. these are the best pearls i have and also the best pearls i have come accross personally (and i have seen a lot of them :love: ) they are perfectly round and they are white with almost no teeth marks. a lot of people have asked me if they are cultured :blackeye: i am so glad i got these a few years ago coz as you know the prices are going up by a lot every year. i think this is one of the best purchases i have ever made. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

the gradation is from 11mm to 5mm

both the necklaces are certified as natural pearls.

hope you like them :))

2row1.jpg

6lines.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
LOVE that 6 row - wow!!!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I am looking through your old pearl threads. It would be wonderful to see more pictures of these two necklaces -- especially close-up shots. I don't think I've ever seen a natural pearl and your necklaces are just incredible. There aren't words...

Do you only wear natural pearls? Do any other types interest you?

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pearls! I too would love to see close up shots and maybe even next to cultured pearls so I can see the differences? Congratulations!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Just gorgeous !!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Those are truly beautiful, unique necklaces. I would love to see more pictures too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results