shape
carat
color
clarity

Some estate, mostly Deco rings....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
just beautiful widget!! all of them! what great taste in jewelry you have!! (watches too
2.gif
)

dietvanillacoke

Rough_Rock
gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous ...

i don''t normally like antique/estate style pieces at all, i am a very contemporary style girl... but these are just beautiful, showcasing the gorgeous stones rather than fancy details around them.

i especially love that fancy light yellow brown east-west... just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ruby/oec three-stone is beautiful!

The rest of your collection is pretty funky and unique. I especially like the first ring with the emerald stone
2.gif

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Such an amazing collection! All your rings are gorgeous but what about the asscher from the other thread? You should post it here too, it''s unbelievable.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
So many beautiful rings!

You have great taste...bravo!
36.gif

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
oh that emerald and diamond ring is TO DIE FOR. So stunning and looks great on your hand too. I also love the fancy yellow...mmmmmm. Gorgeous!!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well...I missed this thread until you posted about the *ruby* ring in another thread! (One has to say "ruby" to make sure I wake up while I''m here!) You have an interesting collection, indeed, as everyone has said. I think that the ruby and diamond ring is incomparable, however! I have a red spinel ring with a diamond accent stone (smaller than yours) on either side. You congratulated me on it, in fact! But you failed to mention your ring which, though similar in composition, sports a real ruby as well as larger diamond accents! Your ring is really breathtaking. Wear it in good health!

Deb

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Oh Widget, I''m so jealous!!!!!! What a gorgeous collection and thanks so much for sharinig it with us!!!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
Widget, I love your alexandrite eing! The east-west marquise is awesome too!

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
I have posted this Art Deco ring before so some of you may remember it, but for those newbies amongst us, this is my late mother''s engagement ring. Platinum on 18ct gold, old cut diamonds.

mams_ering.jpg

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Widget,

I have previously shared my Art Deco collection under "Beaudry Couture ring":

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/beaudry-couture-ring.22216/

I only have a few authentic Deco pieces from the 1920''s. My collection is not as impressive than yours. Keep posting, we love to see more.

Art Nouveau

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
widget,
Wow that is a beautiful ring, I just love Art Deco pieces. I have my great-grandmother''s engagemnet ring which my grandmother gave to me. I will post it sometime soon.

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Wonderful collection!!! I really enjoyed looking at your jewelry
9.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
How do you ever decide what to wear on any given day? Too hard all of your peices are just fantastic and you dont have to wrry about seeing someone else with the same ring...More pictures please!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2005 4:42:43 PM
Author: Bagpuss
I have posted this Art Deco ring before so some of you may remember it, but for those newbies amongst us, this is my late mother''s engagement ring. Platinum on 18ct gold, old cut diamonds.

mams_ering.jpg
Bagpuss: Thanks for posting this...I don''t remember seeing this before. Aren''t family heirlooms the greatest? So much meaning and sentiment behind them!

I wish I could retitle this thread to: "Show me your estate/deco rings!" I wonder if there is someone to ask to do this...Anyway...I''d love to see other peoples "older" treasures!
1.gif

widget

blackberry

Rough_Rock
Widget, what a terrific collection! You must have such fun finding these pieces. Thanks for showing them off to us
21.gif

blackberry

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
You know, Widget, that fancy yellow ring really doen''t *suit* you...You''d better send it to me right away...
31.gif
11.gif
9.gif
2.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful collection Widget! I''m like you -- I go through my jewelry phases, but I would really have a hard time deciding what to wear with your collection. The yellow ring is stunning, and the emerald is inspiring me to dig out my emerald ring and see if there is something interesting I can do with it.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
YUM!!! What a breath-taking collection! I love these!!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful collection!!

I love the ruby ring on your pinky
21.gif

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Widget! I just came across this thread! (I''ve been travelling... San Diego one weekend, NYC the next, now back home in the middle, ready to waste time at work on PS.

My goodness, and I thought I admired your collection before... I don''t think I''d seen the ruby, the alexandrite, or the pinky ring before, and let me just say, each is spectacular!

Anyone with the money can walk into Tiffany''s and BUY something, but it takes a great sense of style, a dedication to learning about the history of jewelry, and a lot of patience to acquire a vintage collection like yours. Truly impressive. Thank you!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hi, all, I just wanted to add my latest acquisition to this thread:

Vintage Deco earrings: Leverbacks in platinum and YG. The bigger diamonds are OMCs, I-J, VS (uncertified), about 2.30ctw.

I LOVE ''EM!!
30.gif

hkot.JPG

widget

Ideal_Rock
And while I''m at it....
20.gif

These are the old studs I wore everyday until I got the new ones above: OECs, warm color, about 3cttw. I''m not sure of their age...

nxvc.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
Here are three deco bracelets I didn''t post here before. (The smallest one I used to wear everyday with my watch. Now that I have the other bigger diamond one, I''m planning on giving it to my DIL for her birthday.)

They are all from the ''20s/''30s, platinum:

lhgf.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
...and finally, a couple of old watches:

On the left: Bucherer (Swiss), French cut rubies and rose diamonds....not sure of age...

On the right: Hamilton Men''s dress watch, probably from the ''30s or ''40s..

They''re both platinum, and keep good time!

1.gif
widget

hkdr.jpg

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Widget,
I swear my heart skips a beat everytime I see your emerald ring posted
emlove.gif
I''m just sitting in a pool of drool
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

Thanks for posting MORE of your beautiful collection for our viewing pleasure
1.gif

nutty

Rough_Rock
I absolutely am in love with the ruby watch of yours!!!
30.gif

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Oh widget! I so like your taste in jewellery. I can honestly say that I like all your stuff and your ''new'' art deco leverback OEC''s are gorgeous, but I''d give my right arm for a pair of studs like your ''old'' OEC''s. I''d give them a good home any day!
2.gif

Your dil is one lucky girl - wish it were me.......
21.gif

MaybeDayze

Shiny_Rock
Widget,
You have such a fabulous collection.
What do you wear everyday?

MarLO

widget

Ideal_Rock
I have a new addition to my collection!

This bracelet is sort of transitional Edwardian/Deco...dated approximately 1910-1915; it''s French, with French hallmarks, and came in it''s original box. Approximately 6cts OECs, and a .80ct old cut marquis in the clasp. The diamonds in the bracelet are slightly graduated in size (larger stones by the clasp), collet set.

Interestingly, the clasp is like those seen on pearl necklaces: a ">" tongue which hooks onto the clasp and then is pushed in.

Here are pictures....isn''t it wonderful??

Oh...btw...the pictures of the bracelets above is totally outdated: I sold the dia/sapph one...(too blingy...I NEVER wore it), and the one on the right is now my DIL''s..

widget

fr191015.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results