shape
carat
color
clarity

4th Annual Pricescope GTG in Las Vegas!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Never mind my question above. I just read Andrey's initial posting in the thread! Maybe I should start reading at the beginning of a thread instead of the end. ;))

Deb
:wavey:

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
A little late to the party on this thread, but I'm going. See you all in a few days!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't stand that I won't be there :((
Have great fun, you guys, and let us stick-in-the-mud homebodies in on the excitement, please!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Thanks a million to everyone who made this happen! We had a blast!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jstarfireb|1401645396|3684453 said:

I'm so glad Jstar, I hope you took lots of photos!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Details please....who won the door prizes????? Photos????

Lori

MrMiyagi

Rough_Rock
jstarfireb|1401645396|3684453 said:

Pics or it didn't happen!

mr_kroshka

Rough_Rock
Coming soon...Hangover 4 :appl:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
I had a brilliant night! So nice meeting everyone!! Was extra hard getting up this morning (woken up by the toddler at 5:45)...

royalstarrynight

Shiny_Rock
Loved meeting all you ladies! Thank you Andrey for setting up such a fabulous night!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I didn't take any, but I'm sure others will chime in. Prizes off the top of my head...I got $250 from Dave Atlas to spend at any PS vendor, and so did Hudson Hawk. Athenaworth got the JBEG earrings. I think YT got another $250 (but from someone else, not Dave). Yssie got the AVC earrings. MiraclesRule got the Leibish yellow diamond pendant. Fortekitty got the Simon G ring from WF. Gammygam got the WF princess ACA. Uh, that's all I can remember off the top of my head!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yep! I scored a gift certificate from David Atlas. It's going towards the five stone band I'm having Caysie van Bebber make.

Thank you Andrey, the PS staff and all of the vendors who supported the event. I had a fabulous time and it was so great to finally meet all of you after eight years (omg!) of posting on PS.

Looking forward to next year!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
jstarfireb|1401727246|3684996 said:
I didn't take any, but I'm sure others will chime in. Prizes off the top of my head...I got $250 from Dave Atlas to spend at any PS vendor, and so did Hudson Hawk. Athenaworth got the JBEG earrings. I think YT got another $250 (but from someone else, not Dave). Yssie got the AVC earrings. MiraclesRule got the Leibish yellow diamond pendant. Fortekitty got the Simon G ring from WF. Gammygam got the WF princess ACA. Uh, that's all I can remember off the top of my head!

athenaworth won the bezeled earrings

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes! I won the Love Affair Diamonds bezel earrings. I haven't taken them off since. Sooooo pretty!

Thank you Andrey and Erika for everything. You guys are amazing and I feel so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful community.

earringswon.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just wanted to thank everyone at PS for another great get-together! My husband and I had a wonderful time. My thanks also to the wonderful vendors who donated such beautiful door prizes[even though I didn't win anything! ;( ]. :appl:

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I won the Tacori promise bracelet from Whiteflash!

Thank you Whiteflash, and thank you Pricescope for putting on this event. I had an amazing time and I've made some incredible new friends.

wp_20140601_048.jpg

Here's the bracelet (and I borrowed a PSer's amazing ring for this shot!)

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
This is a terrible pic, and doesn't show the beautiful pink color, but I wanted to post one from the actual gtg! I won the Simon G RG topaz ring from Whiteflash. It's so delicate and beautifully made. Thanks, WF!!

Big thanks to Pricescope for hosting this event. I had a wonderful time, it was SO MUCH FUN!!!

simon_g_rg_topaz_ring_1.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ForteKitty|1401833954|3685922 said:
This is a terrible pic, and doesn't show the beautiful pink color, but I wanted to post one from the actual gtg! I won the Simon G RG topaz ring from Whiteflash. It's so delicate and beautifully made. Thanks, WF!!

Big thanks to Pricescope for hosting this event. I had a wonderful time, it was SO MUCH FUN!!!

Congratulations!
I was coveting that ring from afar and I'm glad you got it :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like a lot of fun! Congratulations to the winners! :appl: Thank you to all for sponsors for such wonderful donations. :wavey:

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Hudson_Hawk|1401730093|3685021 said:
jstarfireb|1401727246|3684996 said:

athenaworth won the bezeled earrings

Oops, looks like I got the name of the vendor wrong - those are the ones I was referring to!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Andrey, Ella, Linh, Erika, and everyone else who made this event possible. This is my 2nd year going and I absolutely loved it-- it was nice meeting a lot of the people that I've seen post and have interacted with over the years. My husband finally went and he can see why now I am so engrossed in PS-- the people are so engaging, warm, and friendly.

Thank you, Jewels by Grace for the door price you generously donated. I love it-- and I'm not a bracelet person at all (I avoid wearing anything on my wrists) but I have not taken this beauty off!

20140604_182508.jpg (wow, my wrist looks bizarre here)
photogrid_1401612682540.jpg photogrid_1401717014355.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love all of the door prizes! FK your ring is just beautiful and I love the bracelet as well. There were three bracelets to be given, right? Guess we haven't heard from the other two winners!

Sounds like a good time was had by all!!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
No, only one bracelet was given. But three in a stack would look amazing!! :D

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
cygnet|1401735739|3685082 said:
I won the Tacori promise bracelet from Whiteflash!

Thank you Whiteflash, and thank you Pricescope for putting on this event. I had an amazing time and I've made some incredible new friends.
You are very welcome. We hope you enjoy it.
If you are not familiar with the story of the Promise Bracelet, you can read about it at the link below. Be sure to run the two videos at the bottom of the page. The promo video Tacori produced is very different and very touching, and the behind the scenes vid with Wendy Nguyen is really cool too.

http://www.whiteflash.com/about-diamonds/jewelry/the-tacori-promise-bracelet-1431.htm

While receiving it as a prize is a little different, it is a nice piece of jewelry just the same.
Enjoy!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hey, whatever happened to all of the GTG pics that Lin took?

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
On my list to post.

Sorry for the delay will try to do it early next week.

:)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results