shape
carat
color
clarity

I LOVE it when things start to come together...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rfath

Shiny_Rock
Hooray! I''m finally making progress on some of the more stressful tasks left in the wedding planning! My sister, a professional graphic designer, offered to make the invites, save-the-dates, and associated stuff as well as our website. She''s been completely slammed with work and awfully grumpy when I asked her to give me *some* indication of when she''ll have at least a design for our save-the-date cards. Whew! I finally got them last night! They''re great - just have to get the materials and decide how to get them printed!

Finally pinned down the hotels for my oot guests. Contracts in the mail!

My dress is in!

My bridesmaids might actually give up and let me decide about the dresses - I have agreement from two of them. The other, fiance''s cousin, is still reluctant...

Still have a few more things to arrange, but... less stress! Yay!

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
rfath

I hear ya!!! That''s great news about the save the dates and the invites!!!!! Wow, your dress is in already? When is your wedding?

I''m also feeling the "plan coming together"...we''ve booked our venue, the photographers, a harpist for ceremony and cocktail hour, our officiant, and just this morning...the BAND! whew! The whole process just takes so much TIME, between sourcing/interviewing etc... I haven''t started on the bridesmaids yet...

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
great! When is your date again? I wish I knew someone who was a great graphic designer. FI WANTED to go to school for thiis.. but it was too difficult to get into the program, so he''s only taken a few classes.. which were pretty much just basic photoshop, dreamweaver webdesign.. and a touch of aftereffects.. I wouldn''t trust him to make ANYTHING. haha.

As for your bm dresses.. i say that you pick them. :)

rfath

Shiny_Rock
My wedding is September 10th... I''d show you the save-the-dates, but the file from my sister is over 30megabytes! I''ll share with everyone once I get some printed. Just have to get addresses for everyone and then that''s another mission accomplished! Registries are done as well (yay! may I never have to touch them again!).

My dress was ordered in January and came in a few weeks ago... just have to plan how to get it altered and how to get it *here* (it''s in Ohio and I''m in Massachusetts)

The bridesmaids are driving me nuts enough to turn into a bridezilla. No, you may NOT wear chartreuse instead! No, you may NOT wear your own personal dress in kind of-sort of the same color (no, I''m not that anal, but if I let one ''maid wear her own, my sister would want to as well... and she''s the one that wants to wear chartreuse).

I''m glad I''m only planning on getting married once. Truly.

rfath

Shiny_Rock
yay! Tuxes out of the way!

.. we won''t talk about what else is still on the list...
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results