shape
carat
color
clarity

PP Mother's Day Sale Email!

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Bsomio, very pretty. I love the organic shapes and the luster !

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
As promised, picture of PP metallic keshi with POJ metallic drops:

pp_metallic_keshi_with_poj_metallic_drops.jpg

BDGirl

Rough_Rock
bsomlo...your keshi's are b-e-a-u-t-i-ful! :appl: They look pretty with your multi drops too.

My edison pearls arrived from PP Mother's Day sale. The color are nice and colorful with sharp metallic luster. I took a few pics...the pearls look much better in person. I need practice atking pics.These are in natural light without flash. I highly recommend these edison pearls if anyone is on the fence.

edison1_3.jpg
edison2.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
They are incredible. Do you find them heavy or uncomfortable in any way?

I can't believe how round and lustrous and colorful and huge they are!

Wear them in good health.

BDGirl

Rough_Rock
bsomlo|1399079172|3665348 said:
They are incredible. Do you find them heavy or uncomfortable in any way?

I can't believe how round and lustrous and colorful and huge they are!

Wear them in good health.

They are very comfortable. I thought they might be heavy...but I wore them out to dinner tonight and didn't even feel them around my neck. I love that they are almost round too. I hope they come in solid colors one day...I would buy them too!

Jcat

Rough_Rock
Wow, those Edison pearls are beautiful! I bet you will get a lot of people admiring them when you wear that strand.

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
BDGirl,
Wow! Those are huge! And so lustrous! Enjoy.

YC

Brilliant_Rock
I have been eyeing these for a few days. Souffle necklace - think 14-19mm. They are gorgeous (I am sure Bsomio will approve) but these do not suit my lifestyle.

3666.gif

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
YC -- I had not seen those souffle necklaces! They must be fairly newly listed.

You don't need any particular "lifestyle" to wear souffles! They are light and make a big beautiful presence. I wear them everywhere but the gym. And they are one of the very few pearls I wear that actually get comments and compliments. If I had to choose from the current selection, I'd pick that strand! If you get more pictures from PP, please share them!

mapo

Shiny_Rock
soooo, I couldn't resist. After reading the souffle blog post at PP, I had to pick up a pendant. I'm so very curious about them as I've never seen them in person.
I picked one out of these in the line up:
04-30-14a.jpg

Can you guess which one? :naughty:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Now THAT is a delicious choice!

5 has a great shape. I love the color of 1. 3 is lovely. I'll stop there because there is something wonderful about each one.

mapo

Shiny_Rock
It's definitely one of the pearls you pointed out..... #3 was the winner. It was one pictured on the picture of the two-toned souffles. :wink2:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Oh, was that the blue and pink souffle?!

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Bsomio, after much thoughts, I think I will give this a miss. Out of the three stands listed, I think this is the nicest for my skin tones but I have never really been a big fan of colored fwps to begin with. Maybe if there is a white strand with TDF orient or ones of those 'crazy' multicolored ones, I will take the leap.

Mapo- those pearls are gorgeous.Each are beautiful in their own way. Of the whites, I like 3&4. For lavender, I prefer the shape of 2. For the third set which I like the best (what colors are those anyway?), I like 6& 8 for the colors. My guess is 6 or 8. How big are they anyway?

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Oops, my post came late but good choice..

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
YC, when in doubt, leave it out. There is always next time. In the meanwhile, you can look around and explore and save pearl bucks. You'll know when you really want it!

mapo

Shiny_Rock
From PP:
#1,2,5,6,7,8 are 14-15 mm.
#3 and 4 are 15-16 mm.

Bsomlo, Yes! You have a very good eye!

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Mapo- true... think I will wait till I see something I really love.

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
mapo|1399256072|3666318 said:
It's definitely one of the pearls you pointed out..... #3 was the winner. It was one pictured on the picture of the two-toned souffles. :wink2:

Wow! Stunning choice! A coloured souffle is definitely going on my wish list!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - Love the way you mixed your keishis and metallic drops! They look like they were made to go together!

BDGirl - Thanks fo posting pictures of your Edisons - they look great on you!!! I received mine also and love them, just can't quite capture them as well as you did. I'll keep trying!

mapo - I'm late to the contest but my choices in order were 6, 3, 8. You picked a great pearl - congratulations on your beautiful souffle! I know you'll love it in person.

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1399076834|3665330 said:
As promised, picture of PP metallic keshi with POJ metallic drops:

Gorgeous :love: :love: :love:

BDGirl|1399078593|3665343 said:
bsomlo...your keshi's are b-e-a-u-t-i-ful! :appl: They look pretty with your multi drops too.

My edison pearls arrived from PP Mother's Day sale. The color are nice and colorful with sharp metallic luster. I took a few pics...the pearls look much better in person. I need practice atking pics.These are in natural light without flash. I highly recommend these edison pearls if anyone is on the fence.

Wow :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: Those are lovely and huge!!! Congrats and enjoy!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Here are pictures of my new Edison strand next to my other Edison strand! They are monsters!

_18004.jpg

_18005.jpg

_18006.jpg

085.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
OMG they look FANTASTIC on you! I love the length, size and colors! WOW!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
A few more pictures, some with my Edison earrings.

_18011.jpg

_18012.jpg

_18013.jpg

_18014.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results