shape
carat
color
clarity

Finding the right one! Looking for cushion, halo, plain band

Newbie01

Rough_Rock
And I need help! Plain bands with a cushion halo seem hard to find, and I'm new at this, so any help would be great. Looking for diamond size of around .75, and ring metal 14K white gold. Any thoughts of where you've seen rings that would look good along these lines? Trying to keep it pretty "petite"-looking, too, if that's a consideration.

CymoneD

Shiny_Rock
Re: Finding the right one! Looking for cushion, halo, plain

Hello :wavey:

Are you looking for help with finding a diamond AND a setting or just the setting?

Newbie01

Rough_Rock

Both would be great! My price range is $3-5k, though I could perhaps go a tad higher if necessary to get the right combination.

houserabbitz

Rough_Rock

Ritani makes a cushion cut halo, with a plain split shank. I have ordered one. It's really pretty and delicate in person.

Newbie01

Rough_Rock

Thanks -- if I go with the Ritani one, do you recommend getting the diamond from them too? Either way, do you think a 5/8 or a 3/4 diamond would look better in that setting?

CymoneD

Shiny_Rock

Ritani isn't a very good place to shop for diamonds. There's no way for you to see what you're actually buying. Good old gold and James Allen are great places to shop for diamonds online.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results