shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you IDJ & PS!!! eternity band arriving soon!

MuffDog

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Is it a u-prong?

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: Beautiful!!! More pictures please!!!

crj128

Rough_Rock
Thanks, everyone!! Not wearing it yet- booo :cry:

refraction|1366342990|3430262 said:
Your band is stunning!!! The proportions are perfect. :lickout:
Looks great on your hand, especially with the bright pink manicure too.
Thank you!! I was a little shocked by how bright the pink actually is, but I felt like a princess with the ring on so it was fitting!! lol :)

jillts|1366592585|3431877 said:
It's absolutely beautiful! That ring is a dream come true and I wish you a lifetime of happiness wearing it (when the day comes). I don't know how you can stand it! :appl:
Thank you for the sweet words!! I don't know either!! haha, I have looked everywhere for it when he's at work so I can 'visit' and it's either in a great spot of it's not here! lol

MuffDog|1366605054|3431956 said:
Beautiful! Is it a u-prong?
Thanks! It's a shared prong, set really low. I will be sure to include a profile shot (or two!!) when we're officially engaged!

Thanks for all the lovely replies! I will be certain to post MANY, MANY more pictures soon! (better be soon! lol) :D

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks amazing on you, the proportions of the ring really are perfect! :love: I hope you don't have to wait too long to wear this beauty!

lerouxt

Rough_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous ring! Enjoy it! I just got my 25 pointer 5 stone from IDJ yesterday and so happy with it. I would love to make it into a full eternity one day though :love:

crj128

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Junebug17!! I hope so too ;-)

Lerouxt, your 5 stone is gorgeous on you!! You have such tiny fingers!! Don't you just love IDJ?!? They do such great work! :)

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful, congratulations to you both. Looking forward to more pics, would love to see a profile shot. Glad to hear also, that it's comfortable to wear. :wavey:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful!!! I really want an eternity band and know I'll contact IDJ when the time comes. Glad you're completely happy with yours. It's looks gorgeous! Please post more pictures when you get a chance.

crj128

Rough_Rock
Hi All!
It's been a while, but he finally proposed!!! Could not have been more perfect, on the 52nd floor of the Prudential Center overlooking Boston & he had the waitress take pictures :D The next night we went to the Red Sox/Yankee game and I couldn't stop taking pictures! I have to work a bit on taking better pictures, but perhaps this weekend I'll have time to "practice" lol
Feels a little tight, but that's better then being loose in the winter & it {unfortunately} has been back to being humid so that's not helping!! :lol:
Thanks again for looking!!

img_1721.jpg

_9248.jpg

dsc_0666.jpg

dsc_0665.jpg

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
:appl: Great job! Your e-ring is gorgeous and it looks perfect on your finger!
Thanks for sharing!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh. I absolutely adore it!! How in the world do you get anything done? I'd just stare at my hand all day. It's the perfect size stones for you. Congrats!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
ITs BEAUTIFUL!! and perfect on your hand - who won? red sox??? lol!!

THat's awesome the waitress was there for that moment to take the picture -you'll be so happy to have that memory captured for all time!! Please keep posting more pics! I just love my IDJ diamond band, so I never EVER tire of seeing everyone elses!! Enjoy your trip to Boston and your newly engaged status!!

Congratulations!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH WOW... NOW THAT LOOKS GREAT ON YOU!! super blingy. :love: :love:

Congratulations!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful :love:
I love the "captured moment" photo. Enjoy your engagement and your beautiful bling :appl:

crj128

Rough_Rock
purplesilk|1377276198|3508701 said:
:appl: Great job! Your e-ring is gorgeous and it looks perfect on your finger!
Thanks for sharing!
Thank YOU for looking! It's so nice to have a place to shamelessly share!! :)

Rosebloom|1377278878|3508711 said:
Oh my gosh. I absolutely adore it!! How in the world do you get anything done? I'd just stare at my hand all day. It's the perfect size stones for you. Congrats!
Thanks Rose! Yes, it IS hard to do much! Driving, paying attention in class... especially in restaurants with their "fancy" lighting! We went to dinner with my parents and my Dad said something along the lines of "wow it's very sparkly in these lights, don't you wish you could take them everywhere with you!" He then went on to say, "you might want to get a plain band, for when you know- you don't want to get mugged" Those lights were really doing wonders!

Enerchi|1377295206|3508859 said:
ITs BEAUTIFUL!! and perfect on your hand - who won? red sox??? lol!!

THat's awesome the waitress was there for that moment to take the picture -you'll be so happy to have that memory captured for all time!! Please keep posting more pics! I just love my IDJ diamond band, so I never EVER tire of seeing everyone elses!! Enjoy your trip to Boston and your newly engaged status!!

Congratulations!!
Thanks Enerchi!! You always have such kind words!! I think the waitress was just as stunned as I was, he didn't give her a heads up he just asked her to take a photo of us in front of the view! We had a great trip and implemented a plan to go back on every engagement anniversary & do it all over again. Yay! (Red Sox lost, boo. But it was certainly an entertaining game!)

LLJsmom|1377297494|3508875 said:
OH WOW... NOW THAT LOOKS GREAT ON YOU!! super blingy. :love: :love:

Congratulations!
Thank you!! I keep looking down and can't believe it's finally here to stay! :)

Scarlett1|1377299742|3508893 said:
It's beautiful :love:
I love the "captured moment" photo. Enjoy your engagement and your beautiful bling :appl:
Thanks!! I love that I have pictures of it, that was the one thing I told him I always wanted surrounding engagement. So happy he remembered! :appl: (& was able to arrange it!)

crj128

Rough_Rock
Seemed necessary that I add some flower pictures!

THANKS again to everyone for looking & leaving such lovely comments!! :)

dsc_0760.jpg

dsc_0776.jpg

dsc_0766.jpg

dsc_0768.jpg

Spirit

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is a true beauty! Wondering about this setting versus the u-prong from IDJ. Did you consider that setting ?I do love the scalloped look of the rounds on you ring! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!! Your ring is a beauty. Thanks for sharing your story.
Love the photo the waitress made. :love:

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Looks stunning on you! LOVE it! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

crj128

Rough_Rock
Thank you Acinom & Lalove! I still have a hard time believing it's mine! lol

Thanks Spirit! So fun, you are considering getting one from IDJ too! They really were a pleasure to work with, definitely put my mind at ease making such a big/important purchase without actually seeing anything! While trying to decide, I did think about the u-prong setting as well... I think I ultimately chose the shared prong because to me it is still a more "classic" setting? Does that make sense? The u-prong didn't feel like it fit the look what I was envisioning... I really can't describe it!! They are both beautiful settings!

BUT this site was invaluable because if it were not for the photos others have shared I would have no idea what size diamonds looks like what on hand! After looking through all the pictures I was able to see "ohh, that's what .20 stones looks like on a size 5, ohhh that's what .50 stones (I wish!) look like on a size 6 etc." There are not many other places online that have that resource available and just looking at stone sizes wasn't helping. at all!!

That's one of the reasons I wanted to share so many pictures, in case it helps another PS'er who is researching for themselves!! So if you, or anyone, have any specific questions or any perspective shots you still want to see- please don't hesitate to ask!!! :D

mjg

Rough_Rock
I know this is a little old but I was wondering if you have any comments abut the comfort now that you've been wearing it for a while?! It's absolutely stunning, and I am looking at something similar myself so I love all the pics!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results