shape
carat
color
clarity

IDJ goodies (grey spinel cushion + pink spinel halo)

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
Encouraged by the rave reviews on PS, I stopped in at IDJ last month. Combing through their ring settings, I actually completely forgot to look at the famed earring jackets! (Oh well, next time!) This was my first purchase with them, so I chose a simple setting for my cushion cut spinel and also brought an outside setting for them to set. These two rings arrived at my doorstep a couple of weeks later.
*I should note that my husband mentioned something about Yekutiel making no money on the sale. He covered the cost of fixing the stone that got chipped during setting and he stood by his original pricing and services. I thought this was a really nice gesture to make to a first time client, and it makes me feel comfortable about doing business with them in the future.

I'm enamored with the grey spinel ring in particular! Mine is a darker grey than most, but I love how it changes it various lighting conditions. Sometimes it's more lavender, sometimes it's more bluish grey. Sorry for the pic quality. It's been so grey and dreary here. There's more snow in the forecast for tomorrow and I haven't seen the sun since... well, I don't even remember, lol.

idj_rings.jpg

idj_gray_0.jpg

idj_gray_1.jpg

idj_gray_2.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I have a grey spinal I want set similarly. I love both.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous rings!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They're both beautiful! Need more pics. :)

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
excellent choices!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
How lovely and unique!

I'm considering a spinel halo as my next ring. What does IDH stand for? Based on the weather forecast, sounds like it may be In Chicago? :)

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous pieces! :love: :love:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Both rings are gorgeous! I loved the classic settings you chose! :bigsmile:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Love those settings! Did you purchase your grey spinel from Jeff Davies? I have a 2.69ct grey cushion spinel from him and it looks very similar in color. Fascinating stone! Funny I stopped at a local jeweler and picked out a setting just like that for it. I haven't set it yet due to other projects. You have very good taste :cheeky:

Enjoy your really cool new bling :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results