shape
carat
color
clarity

Waiting For My Studmuffin (Pics)

Bailey_Lou

Shiny_Rock
I knew this would catch your eye LOL. I'm so excited as these are my first pair of REAL diamond studs. I've had some tiny, badly cut diamonds from a jewelry store that I don't remember. They were really dull and tiny- I think that I lost one and never bothered to replace it. So, I am anxiously waiting for my first real studs at last! They are a belated push present and approximately 0.31 each. Hopefully in a year or so I can upgrade to about 1 CTW. But I'll have to see how they look on my ear at this size. I'm so excited (squee!) and Liza from WF has really been helping me to stay within my budget. They have been just as always wonderful to work with. Also, hopefully I'll have a picture of what they will look like with a jacket as well. I am really into sapphires with a jacket right now but what do you guys think of having the diamond with a SAPPHIRE jacket?

Here are the specs:

Item Code AGS-104069485074
Category Expert Selection
Shape Round
Carat 0.313
Color K
Clarity SI1
Cut Ideal
Depth % 61.9
Table % 54.8
Crown Angle 34.2
Star 53.0
Pavilion Angle 40.7
Crown % 15.3
Lower Girdle % 76.0
Measurements 4.33x4.36x2.69
Culet Pointed
Fluorescence Negligible
Girdle Thin to Slightly Thick Faceted

Item Code AGS-104065567095
Category A CUT ABOVE®
Shape Round
Carat 0.32
Color J
Clarity VS2
Cut Ideal
Depth % 62.0
Table % 54.9
Crown Angle 34.9
Star 54.0
Pavilion Angle 40.8
Crown % 15.7
Lower Girdle % 77.0
Measurements 4.36x4.40x2.72
Culet Pointed
Fluorescence Negligible
Girdle Thin to Medium Faceted

Bailey_Lou

Shiny_Rock
Here are the pics of the diamonds themselves and the idealscope images. I did ask about the inclusion on the K SI1 and was told that it is eyeclean and only visible with a microscope, along with any other inclusions in the J VS2. So yay!

k_diamond_pic.png k_is_pic.png

Bailey_Lou

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, I should have said that those were the K SI1's. The other diamond is a J VS2. I think that I really have a thing for the thick arrows because I never choose ACA with thin arrows. Must be just an aesthetic thing. I read that there isn't much of a difference between thick and thin arrows.

J VS2 diamond on my studmuffin:

j_diamond_pic.png j_is_pic.png

Bailey_Lou

Shiny_Rock
And here's the studmuffin promised pic.

studmuffin.jpg

Just kidding, those are not my diamonds. The guy is pretty studly looking though LOL. The baby bezel to go is another project for another year though. They are so adorable when they are small and sparkly. I think that Yssie has some really nice ones? I can't remember.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol!!!! :lol: You got me with that last pic! I thought, wow, WF has certainly changed their glamour shots! :lol:

These are going to be gorgeous!

My suggestion is to wait on jackets until you upgrade. Then go for the diamond jackets, and you can get as many pairs of colored stone studs that your heart desires and get lots of use out of the jackets! There are girls around here (like Alj) who have done that, and their earrings are beautiful! She has sapphire studs and they look so pretty in the diamond jackets!

Bailey_Lou

Shiny_Rock
And here are the pics finally! Whiteflash did such a great job and their service was excellent. Thank you Liza, Vera, Debi and the entire staff. I'm so happy to finally have my first pair of studs. Squee! First I'll post the ear pics. I did not realize that I had boxer's ears until I took macro pics of my own ears. I quickly deleted those and so here are regular pics LOL. My momma must have pulled on my ears too hard when I was a kid because my ears are ridiculous looking :oops:

0_4.jpg 0_5.jpg 0_6.jpg

Bailey_Lou

Shiny_Rock
Ha ha DS, wouldn't that be a treat to have your jewelry delivered by the studmuffin LOL. Good idea on waiting for the jackets, I may have to do that. Although I really adore these little guys and can't imagine giving them back even to upgrade ;(

Bailey_Lou

Shiny_Rock
And here are my own personal glamour shots! So much fun to take these. I did not have any flowers though so I used my succulents and rocks. I really love rocks of all kinds and it's no wonder that I'm obsessed with diamonds.

0_7.jpg 0_10.jpg

Bailey_Lou

Shiny_Rock
And pictures with my cactus. Don't touch my stuff or you'll pay the price he he.
0_11.jpg 0_12.jpg 0_13.jpg

Bailey_Lou

Shiny_Rock
And here's the WF pic of my studs (with jackets so that I could see how they look).

3-prong-martini-earrings-in-platinum-by-whiteflash_37664_earring-jacket__2_.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lovely studs! Congrats.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Id risk a thorn or two for those studs! :cheeky:

Very nice!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
I like!!! :love: :love: :love:

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bailey_Lou|1395239633|3637256 said:
Ha ha DS, wouldn't that be a treat to have your jewelry delivered by the studmuffin LOL. Good idea on waiting for the jackets, I may have to do that. Although I really adore these little guys and can't imagine giving them back even to upgrade ;(

hahaha Funny stud picture! :))

Those look great on you and the size is perfect! I also bought some of the same size recently and thought I'd eventually trade up, but this really is an optimal size for daily wear, plus they can be comfortably worn 24/7. My goal instead is just to buy more pairs *someday* lol!!! (need lots of pairs in lots of sizes...hehe)

Bailey_Lou

Shiny_Rock
@MC, I've been thinking the same thing LOL. I'll just have to save up for a bigger pair because I really like this size. It's crazy, isn't it? I originally thought of this project as an upgrade but we'll have to see what happens.

Thanks everyone for your nice comments!

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! My dh and I are meeting with our jeweler in Chicago on Tuesday to talk about upgrading my .44 tw studs to .60-.70 tw... can't wait to start my own post when I do. :naughty: Are the martini settings comfortable? I am considering the three-prong...

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Bailey_Lou|1395240674|3637270 said:
And pictures with my cactus. Don't touch my stuff or you'll pay the price he he.
0_11.jpg 0_12.jpg 0_13.jpg

Your earrings are beautiful (although my heart stopped from fear when I saw them in this cactus LOL :)))!! I'm sure they sparkle like crazy :love: !!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Very fun thread and pics and beautiful studs!!!

Bailey_Lou

Shiny_Rock
woofmama|1395373128|3638502 said:
Very fun thread and pics and beautiful studs!!!
Thank you! Sorry that I didn't see this before woofmama :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results