shape
carat
color
clarity

just started shopping - help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

burger

Rough_Rock
I''m looking for something around .75 - 1 carat, don''t know much else, would this be a good choice? What are some easy things to look for when choosing a diamond?

Item Code: AGS-6747205
Price: $2,767.00 View Details
Report: AGS
Shape: Round Ideal Cut
Carat: 0.750
Color: H
Clarity: VS2
Depth: 60.9
Table: 55.6
Crown Angle: 34.9
Crown %: 15.7
Pavilion Angle: 407
Pavilion %: 42.9
Girdle: Thin to Medium Faceted
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Inert
Measurements: 5.89-5.91X3.59

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome
35.gif
Well it looks to me as if you have done very well already, this rock scores great on the HCA to boot! An H is a good middle ground colour that can face up very white, the only other thing is that if you wish to save a bit more you could drop the clarity maybe to an SI1 or SI2 if the vendor says they are eyeclean, however I don't think you can go too far wrong with this diamond. Do you have a copy of the AGS report or any other info? The main things to look for you have covered, diameter measurements , depth, table, crown and pavillion angles plus girdle thickness, symmetry and polish for the all important cut quality besides the other C's. Also if eyeclean, the type, location. colour and visibility of inclusions and whether there are any durability issues, fluoresence, and grading and cut quality reports available.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results