clarity

RingBlings on Instagram

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! Some lovely bling on there!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FESS UP!! I just tagged her in a new post I made. She DOES show off some pretty things!! I've now found my constant source for bling **** :love: IT NEVER ENDS!! SHE KEEPS POSTING!!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!!! I also follow RingBlings (and madelise) on Insta! :bigsmile: I love to check out all their posts -- and they post daily! :appl:

FWIW, there are a TON of jewelry enthusiasts/vendors on Instagram :love: :naughty: :bigsmile:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
its definitely a PSer. I did just correct her Solasfera post though. She used a ring that was the Jewel of the week the other day in that image and it's just an amazing H&A.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Mine is in there too!

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
madelise|1392919139|3619381 said:
OK, WHO ARE YOU? I KNOW YOU MUST BE A PS'ER!

http://instagram.com/ringblings

You got me! It's me. I started the account for a personal archive and then It morphed into over 3800 members! I know I wasn't the only sparklie lover out here! Please feel free to stop by, browse, hashtag and make posting suggestions. I have tried to make it a searchable database adding hashtags for shapes/styles.

I'm not a very active Pricescope member anymore, but Im STILL a Blingophile! :lol:

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sizzle|1392926047|3619466 said:

You got me! It's me. I started the account for a personal archive and then It morphed into over 3800 members! I know I wasn't the only sparklie lover out here! Please feel free to stop by, browse, hashtag and make posting suggestions. I have tried to make it a searchable database adding hashtags for shapes/styles.

I'm not a very active Pricescope member anymore, but Im STILL a Blingophile! :lol:

Love the account! I swear all I have on my IG feed is bling and puppies these days.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

BLINGAPHILE!!! I love it!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sweet.

yellowducky

Rough_Rock

I'm practically a lurker at this point due to how infrequently I post, but I did see earrings that I own on there (not actually MY earrings, but I own the same pair). At least I think they are identical to the ones that I own, which I wore for my wedding.

http://instagram.com/p/kmlLkcj3IO/

They actually aren't vintage or diamonds, unfortunately, but if anyone is looking for a gorgeous pair of earrings, they are by haute bride, style ec701.

http://www.hautebride.com/product/ec701-2/

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay sizzle! Please stay, don't go! I like your obsession :) it's my favorite type of addiction.

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hey!! I'm not on there! :angryfire:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
msop04|1392920415|3619393 said:
Yay!!! I also follow RingBlings (and madelise) on Insta! :bigsmile: I love to check out all their posts -- and they post daily! :appl:

FWIW, there are a TON of jewelry enthusiasts/vendors on Instagram :love: :naughty: :bigsmile:

I don't post daily! I don't have enough stuff to post! Hahaha. I barely post!! I usually find it a hassle to go between my sparkly account and personal account.

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh I'm EXCITED to find out those are crystals. Now they're ATTAINABLE. I was in LOVE! Someone emailed me that photo. Wonder why they claimed they were diamonds? I've had that same thing happen with rings I knew to be moissanite and some obscure jewelers using Pricescopers photos of rings I knew to be from Whiteflash. Why lie?

yellowducky

Rough_Rock
Sizzle|1392934336|3619576 said:
Ooh I'm EXCITED to find out those are crystals. Now they're ATTAINABLE. I was in LOVE! Someone emailed me that photo. Wonder why they claimed they were diamonds? I've had that same thing happen with rings I knew to be moissanite and some obscure jewelers using Pricescopers photos of rings I knew to be from Whiteflash. Why lie?

Insecurity? Who knows. They do photograph very well though and can pass. And, yes, they aren't cheap earrings but definitely attainable! I bought mine used and don't plan on parting with them anytime soon despite them holding onto their value pretty well. Just wish I had some other appropriate occasions to wear them. :)

justginger

Ideal_Rock

Yes, you are a PSer! I love your acct, there's SO MUCH posted to it that I see something to my tastes every day. :bigsmile:

There have been a few rings that, in one photo at least, looked like sims. I think people send them to you as diamonds because they love the attention and assumption that they are wealthy, plus they gain other followers. I know after you reposted a photo of Poppy, there were probably a dozen new subscribers to my acct. I have a small account, so it was a noticeable change.

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
justginger|1392941103|3619690 said:

Yes, you are a PSer! I love your acct, there's SO MUCH posted to it that I see something to my tastes every day. :bigsmile:

There have been a few rings that, in one photo at least, looked like sims. I think people send them to you as diamonds because they love the attention and assumption that they are wealthy, plus they gain other followers. I know after you reposted a photo of Poppy, there were probably a dozen new subscribers to my acct. I have a small account, so it was a noticeable change.

I think I was one to have followed your account after that post, justginger! Felt so creepy but I love the bling!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

I love your IG!!!! I must admit, I search the #engaged and #engagementring hash tags to get me some ring p0rn because I have an obsession. so glad to hear that you're a PSer!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pandabee|1392952373|3619824 said:

I love your IG!!!! I must admit, I search the #engaged and #engagementring hash tags to get me some ring p0rn because I have an obsession. so glad to hear that you're a PSer!!

I searched those hashtags too!! But it took more effort than it gave me pleasure. @ringblings is easier. She did all the work and weeded out the yuckies!!! I hate how searching #engagementring pulls up a crap load of girls taking selfies of either just themselves or with their partners.. With a ring not to be seen! x_X

SB621

Ideal_Rock
oh i want to see but dont' have an instagram account. :nono:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
SB621|1392979280|3620021 said:

You can click on the original link that ame put up; even without an IG acct you can view the photos on that page. :))

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
justginger|1392982499|3620033 said:
SB621|1392979280|3620021 said:

You can click on the original link that ame put up; even without an IG acct you can view the photos on that page. :))
Madelise did it but I can steal credit. lol

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1392963061|3619944 said:
pandabee|1392952373|3619824 said:

I searched those hashtags too!! But it took more effort than it gave me pleasure. @ringblings is easier. She did all the work and weeded out the yuckies!!! I hate how searching #engagementring pulls up a crap load of girls taking selfies of either just themselves or with their partners.. With a ring not to be seen! x_X

lol true. and tons of those maul or cluster rings...or worse, IG accounts trying to sell you body wraps or random wedding stuff! the worst was when there was this one IG that kept tagging #engaged or #engagmentring but all they posted were bellies of pregnant ladies. so odd!

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
You guys are cracking me up! I've added shape tags to my post so you can search by shapes and styles (#threestone #diamondhalo, #roundbrillaint #princesscut etc. ). I try to post across pricepoints & have even included a few I don't really like but the owner harassed me so much I posted so she'd leave me ALONE. You can probably tell which ones they are. I also included some non-diamonds-which I try to ID. Yesterday someone sent me a GIGANTIC CZ trying to claim it was a Harry Winston diamond :/. I did not bust her out, but refrained from reposting. For the most part it's fun.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results