shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Jeff White Pink Spinel Asscher Ring

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hands down, some of the best photography on PS - oh yeah, and the ring is not too shabby either :cheeky:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Ring? What ring?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you all so much for the lovely comments!

The last two mornings I've gotten up and peeked in my jewelry box to make sure that I wasn't dreaming. Hahahaha!!!! I'm so excited by this ring, it's silly. I'm glad everyone else seems to like it too!

I had to go mess with our pool today, so I took my ring with me to take pictures. Don't worry, I wasn't wearing it while I was brushing the bottom of the pool! Anyway, I took a couple pics of it reflecting the blue of the pool - way cool!

...I think I need a pink band now too. I have a couple blue ones, but no pink. Bah!

jw_asscher.jpg

jw_asscher2.jpg

jw_asscher3.jpg

jw_asscher4.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just a handful more!

Thank you again!!!!

jw_asscher5.jpg

jw_asscher6.jpg

jw_asscher7.jpg

royalstarrynight

Shiny_Rock
*Thud* :-o :lickout: :love:

That ring is STUNNING I love the baguettes with the asscher lines! Great pairing and lovely color.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks perfect with your baguette band!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I could stare at this stone all day....in fact, if I didn't have two kids currently demanding my attention, I might!

Seriously, this spinel is TDF!!!! The cut, color, SIZE(what can I say, I like 'em nice and big)-all perfect. The setting really shows it off well. Congratulations again on this beauty! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness gracious that ring is PERFECT!!! Wow!!!!!!!!

I adore pink (especially that perfect shade). I love step cuts. I covet your ring!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I missed this on CS for some reason. Love it. This is exactly how I want to set a CS asscher someday.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this? Fantastic!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GOOD LAWD, THAT'S AWESOME!!! :love: :cheeky: :appl:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
What are you planning on doing with the original split prong setting?

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Love the stone and ring, I'd feel silly excited to if it were mine! Your spinel collection is one to envy!

Snowyrin

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Miss Jewel of the Week! Your spinel asscher is exactly what I would do to a medium pink rough. Such a good set to have! :appl:

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Snowyrin|1391827032|3610572 said:
Congrats Miss Jewel of the Week! Your spinel asscher is exactly what I would do to a medium pink rough. Such a good set to have! :appl:

Agreed!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is crazy beautiful!! :love: :love: :love: What a gorgeous color, and you chose the perfect setting for that beautifully cut stone! A fabulous look!

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
It is gorgeous! Enjoy! ☆ It looks perfect with the diamond band, too!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely deserves jewel of the week, if not of the year! :appl:

T

talamasca

:love: :love: :love: Ohhhhh WOW I absolutely LOVE this stone, I favoured it when I was looking for my own e-ring stone.

It's stunning in any lighting.......I bet you can't stop looking at it, I know I wouldn't be able to. .... thanks for sharing, I shall covet again from afar :D

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh! I can't believe it got Jewel of the Week! Thank you Erika! I'm just thrilled you guys love it as much as I do! I'm glad to see some colored stone action as JotW! That's wonderful, and I hope it brings more people over to Colored Stones!

royalstarrynight - thank you! I love step cuts all around, so I'm super happy with how it came out!

iluvcarats - thank you! I do too! I tried with with my OMC bands and it just wasn't the same. Yesterdays pics with my plain wedding band are ok, but don't compare with the baguette band

armywife - thank you! I think right around the 8mm mark is my sweet spot. I seem to be collecting them a that size!

Rosebloom - Thank you! Pink is NOT my favorite color, but this ring might be swaying me!

Jereni - Eh, I didn't really post it all over in CS. Thank you!

Preg - thanks lady! The split prong setting stayed with the person who sold me the stone. She had the asscher removed and reset it with a very different stone.

msop04 - thank you!!!!!

diamondseeker2006 - Thank you!!!

bling addict - Thank you! I have a lot of spinels - my local jewelers think it's funny because I keep bringing spinels to them to set, and before I came around, they hadn't heard about spinels for a decade!

Snowyrin - Thank you! Jeffis a miracle worker, eh?

endless_summer - Thank you!!

junebug17 - Thank you! I love it so much!!!

Sky56 - Thank you!!! Now I'll have to get a carre band to go with it eventually!

minousbijoux - Thank you! Hahaha! I don't know about that.

talamasca - thank you! My husband even likes it and he's picky, AND he doesn't like pink, so I guess that's saying something, eh?

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Whoa! Holy gorgeousness! :love: 2 of my all time favorite things - pink and asscher!

If you ever get the urge to sell this beauty PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me a heads up before you list it! OMG - I WANT IT!!!!!! :D

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pink is my favorite color! So amazing! :cheeky:

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Freke, you've really done it, OMG, I think this may just top my most coveted PS piece EVER!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Just… Aaaaaahhhhhh…. Thank you for taking so many pictures. :love:

Every time I see a new ring of yours I think it's my favorite.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE IT!!!! :love: :love: :love:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SWEET MOTHER OF GOD I NEED THAT RING NOW........ :love: :love: :love: :love: :-o (SWOON!)

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not sure if I responded to this thread here, but LOVE your ring!!! So pretty :love:

LoubieLove

Rough_Rock
WOW, that is beautiful! I would never get anything done if that was on my finger. I would stare at it all day. Congrats!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results