shape
carat
color
clarity

Valentines for him

glitzandglamour

Rough_Rock
With Valentines Day around the corner and ((hopefully!)) upcoming engagements for some of us, what, if anything, will you be getting your significant other?

We celebrate the day, but are more interested in a fun date then gifts. I've been brainstorming, but nothing yet! Lets hear your plans!

Julysnight

Rough_Rock
I am getting my SO a mid size safe for his house.

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
I have -no- clue yet . . . . and his b-day is abt a week later . . .

SouthernSunset

Rough_Rock
I bought his vday present already. Its a big stuffed Animal french bulldog with a heart, that's actually bigger than the French bulldog we own. :D

We tend to have more low key valentines days. Our anniversary is at the end of February so most of our cash goes to those plans since on those weekends you can go out to eat without feeling suffocated by the masses. Lol.

jess719

Shiny_Rock
Have you checked out http://www.thedatingdivas.com? They are awesome with free or really inexpensive date ideas, cute printables, and gifts. :)

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
I bought a book called "why I love you". It's a journal that I have been filling in. It has been so much fun for me to fill out the answers to the questions so I hope he will have just as much fun reading it!

sandra063

Rough_Rock
Whoa you guys think ahead!! forgot its coming in 10 days

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results