carat
color
clarity

Facebook Bling

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
antiquesparkler|1349123096|3277560 said:
StacylikesSparkles|1349087755|3277250 said:
I actually posted a ring picture as my cover photo, BUT it's the way it's taken that I love, not the fact that it's our rings. We're doing a pinky swear and I just LOVE how it looks. I haven't gotten any negative comments (in fact, my photographer was told it was the best ring picture they'd ever seen by some friends), but I wouldn't care anyway.

Love your rings!!! Gorgeous! :love:

His is very classy as well. Great pic!

Thank you! :) I am loving the set as well lol...we decided not to go 'matchy' and did a platinum twisty engagement ring and rose gold 3/4 eternity bands..swoon! :love: Even hubs keeps saying how great it looks!

Ravenne

Rough_Rock
Like many other ladies, I won't be treating my facebook friends to the many obsessive close up photos I will put up here. LOL We'll probably have a picture of us with me showing my hand in the typical "There's a ring here" pose but not close enough to show details. Those will be reserved for PS and emails/texts to my close friends an family.

I do love seeing close up shots of my friends' rings and when they don't put them up, I get frustrated. :lol: Part of me doesn't understand how you can't want to show it to the world. But I can't see myself putting it out there on Facebook like I will her, so I guess I can't fault them. ::)

audball

Ideal_Rock
LOVE that picture Stacy! If I have a nice professional wedding photo like that I'd totally post it. As for the others at the point of engagement, I may post a picture from a reasonable distance. I don't want to open our choice to mockery. May as well keep it vague. Most of the people I'd really want to share it with will see it in person anyway.

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
audball|1349189894|3278050 said:
LOVE that picture Stacy! If I have a nice professional wedding photo like that I'd totally post it. As for the others at the point of engagement, I may post a picture from a reasonable distance. I don't want to open our choice to mockery. May as well keep it vague. Most of the people I'd really want to share it with will see it in person anyway.

Thank you! WE definitely didn 't do any real handshots for our engagement pictures and this is really the only actual picture that says 'here they are' on facebook, but I think it's tasteful and it's more about the promise (to me, anyway) than our lovelies lol

audball

Ideal_Rock
StacylikesSparkles|1349190968|3278056 said:

Thank you! WE definitely didn 't do any real handshots for our engagement pictures and this is really the only actual picture that says 'here they are' on facebook, but I think it's tasteful and it's more about the promise (to me, anyway) than our lovelies lol
I saw your pics on BWW...you were a stunning bride! And your set is lovely. :love:

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock
audball|1349267369|3278599 said:
StacylikesSparkles|1349190968|3278056 said:

I saw your pics on BWW...you were a stunning bride! And your set is lovely. :love:

That is so sweet! Thank you so much! :) I felt completely amazing and totally in love with my husband...and I think it came through in the pictures :love: I'll keep adding them as the photographer gives me more...I am so anxious!

audball

Ideal_Rock
StacylikesSparkles|1349269821|3278611 said:
That is so sweet! Thank you so much! :) I felt completely amazing and totally in love with my husband...and I think it came through in the pictures :love: I'll keep adding them as the photographer gives me more...I am so anxious!
Of course! It definitely shows! I look forward to seeing more :love:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Also another bump from your former LK :) just wanted to share that I did not end up posting a pic of the ring on FB and in fact had a serious conversation with FI about it lol. I was happy to share a pic with friends who texted me but despite no ring pic I still got over 200 likes :razz: proof that not all my friends are magpies like me!! Hehe

SouthernSunset

Rough_Rock
I'd secretly love to post a handshot for the far off day of a proposal! But I know I won't. My SO is from and lives in a much higher tax bracket than me, which I try to suppress as much as possible as it's caused a lot of loss of friends for me. Just when we bought a house I had a small sampling of rude comments. Plus he has a few family members who had no qualms in telling me I'm a gold digger.

So I will be keeping whatever ring I have a secret to Facebook. I will just overcompensate by posting a million pictures here! Assuming I have the patience to take good pictures! :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results