shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have Double Claw Prong, Ring from JA?

newd

Rough_Rock

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven't seen it here but could have missed it, as I don't lurk as often anymore. I'm fairly certain that they just added a slew of new (ish) over the last couple of months additions to their site and this happens to be one of them. It is a gorgeous delicate setting, and would love to see some handshots of it when you receive it. I actually inquired about this setting for other shaped diamonds a month ago and they can definitely modify the basket to accomodate most shapes :love:

newd

Rough_Rock
D&T|1290104709|2771512 said:
I haven't seen it here but could have missed it, as I don't lurk as often anymore. I'm fairly certain that they just added a slew of new (ish) over the last couple of months additions to their site and this happens to be one of them. It is a gorgeous delicate setting, and would love to see some handshots of it when you receive it. I actually inquired about this setting for other shaped diamonds a month ago and they can definitely modify the basket to accomodate most shapes :love:

Yes it’s true JA told me that they just updated their selection of settings. I will probably be one of the first to have this ring :love:
I will defiantly post the picture

UberClaire

Shiny_Rock
Bumping this thread to see if anyone has gotten one in the last two years, lol.
I really like this setting -- it would be great to see some hand shots. Now if only I could find the right diamond to go in it!

TheyCall

Rough_Rock
I agree, this would be a great one to see! Especially a profile shot IRL.

loheiman

Rough_Rock
I know this post is old but I want to see what this settings looks like too. Can you post some pics? Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results